BY OLAY

Carissa J.
Saint Paul, MN
I've been using this moisturizer for as long as I can remember. What's not to love? It's lightweight, absorbs quickly into my skin, has SPF in it, and doesn't make me feel greasy at all! I'll even use it with a q-tip to clean up makeup smudges under my eyes because its so gentle! An oldy but a goody!
Abbey M.
As most people do, I get very dry skin in the winter. Around this time (december) last year, my skin was so dry that it was peeling. I went out and bought the olay moisturizer because I wanted soemthing cheap. Loved the results. My skin was back to being hydrated and smooth in a bit less that a week. I would recommend this to everyone. The bottle I have now has lasted me 8 months, so you know it's quite large. Must buy.
Chrissy D.
I use this as my daily moisturizer. I see it as a way to keep my skin hydrated and protected with SPF. I don't see it as any other benefit to my skin. My skin is shiny and I have to use makeup to hide the shine I get from the lotion. I get this lotion also because of the low price and I can usually buy with a coupon. I like to protect my neck and chest. too. It's affordable enough to use generously. It's lightweight.
Karen H.
Lake Mary, FL
I have been using the Olay moisturizers for many, many years. I am 53 yrs old and get asked all the time what I use! Honestly, I think that is the best 'review' possible! It is very light, soft scented, makes your skin feel very smooth. I can never put on my makeup without first using the Olay moisturizer - it just makes the foundation go on so much better. The UV protection is an added bonus. I really can't say enough about the entire line of Olay Moisturizers! You won't be disappointed!
Lauren G.
London, KY
This product has my skin feeling AMAZING. With the stress of having a new child recently, my skin felt dried out and wrinkly. As soon as I began using Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer, my skin feels softer than my baby's. The bottle is just the right size; it lasts so much longer than you'd expect.
Tinaishe K.
Leominster, MA
This smells so good! I really would recommend this it's very light and doesn't really weigh your face down like if you were to probably put a lotion which needs to be really moisturizing if it's for your body. I found out my face can't handle heavy lotions which is what I use because I have very dry skin but then my face is VERY sensitive because it will break out or feel very moisturized LOL hard to explain but something like this really helps a lot when it comes to my situation
Vanessa A.
I've had acne problems on and off for years, and I've gone through several moisturizers. This is the FIRST one I've stuck with for over two years now. I'm the oily/combination type, but I like using sensitive skin moisturizers on my problem skin, and this one has served me well in every season. Obviously search for the right moisturizer for you because no one moisturizer suits all, but definitely give this one a shot!
Sheridan M.
Minot, ND
My family swears by Olay moisturizer. I began using it as soon as I started puberty, as did my mother. It keeps my skin soft and clear. This moisturizer is SPF which amazing. I wear it alone and with makeup as well. Its high-quality, low budget moisturizer definitely worth trying out for your skin.
Melissa M.
Pollock, SD
This wasn't what I expected it to be,instead of being the beauty fluid with SPF it is a bit gritty,like it has a mild exfoliant in it,which is just not what day cream should be. I bought it once,and not again. I wouldn't recommend it. In my opinion it's just not really what you want a product to be.
Jessica P.
Summerville, SC
My skin has recently become very sensitive. I cannot normally use any facial moisturizer with SPF in it as it burns my face. I picked up this moisturizer from Walmart and absolutely love it! It leaves my skin soft has no smell and also does not burn my face! I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a facial moisturizer with SPF in it!
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?