BY OLAY

Julia D.
This lotion is defiantly my favorite moisturizer. I have tried other brands but this by far is my favorite to apply onto my face after washing it and really gets absorbed into the skin.
Kirstin M.
Bardstown , KY
I have combination skin. I also have VERY sensitive skin. This is one of my favorite moisturizers. It hydrates the dry areas on my face without leaving it feeling greasy. It's very light and doesn't irritate my skin like a lot of products do. I also love that you don't need but a drop or two so one bottle lasts forever!
Abby E.
tacoma, WA
It's ok. I don't like greasy formulas on my dry skin. I have sensitive skin so this was a great option but I would not be purchasing this again due to the texture and the smell. This product has been around since I was a kid and therefore it has been a staple but once I was able to buy my own sunscreen, I quickly realized there are MANY options.
Katie H.
Westland, MI
This absorbs well and doesn't leave my skin greasy or break me out. It provides an adequate amount of moisture (I'm usually a combo skin gal, can be more dry leaning in the winter) but doesn't seem to clog my pores or break me out. Plus it's cheap! The main selling point for me was the higher SPF - most moisturizers that include an SPF only go to 15 or 20, which doesn't do squat. You need at least SPF30! This is my go-to day time moisturizer.
Emily D.
Newport, MI
I have very pale and oily skin, so it is hard to find a moisturizer that won't make me more oily AND has SPF. I use this daily under all my makeup, and it's even great that it protects my face from the sun. This moisturizer does not make my skin any more oily then it already it, it is lightweight and you can't feel it on the face. It doesn't dry out my face either, it's perfect for everyday wear. I wouldn't say it has much of a strong sent. This might be my new favorite moisturizer and face sunscreen.
Amy M.
Marina, CA
This has been my go-to lotion since high school more than 20 years ago, even before it had SPF available in it! I love Olay and have always trusted their products. And now, I use this face lotion on my own daughter; it is one of the few products I trust completely for her sensitive, fair facial skin. #mycultclassics
Leanna  C.
Tewksbury, MA
I've been using this for years and love it. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate me at all. It's nice that there is spf included because as a mom to twins with another baby on the way, my beauty routine needs to be as simple and quick as possible
Stephanie A.
Torrance, CA
Very good moisturizer! I use this every single day. It keeps my face hydrated and soft :). There's never a time I don't use it. One bottle lasts me more than 6 months, so it's very much worth the buy! (I have bought this product with my own money)
Julie B.
Knoxville, TN
Although I have LOTS of moisturizers in my collection- this is my go to. It is not heavy and smells nice. Your skin just drinks it in. I also like that it has SPF since I am not one to put on any sun protection. I ALWAYS keep this on hand, no matter what other moisturizers I am sampling/trying out at the moment.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
This is a good product for the money. It's really moisturizing and goes on the skin easily. The thing that bothers me with this lotion is that I can't apply my foundation over it, even after letting it sink into my skin for 20 mins. Once I apply foundation, the moisturizer starts to ball up and comes off of my face. I've never had that issue with any other face lotions before. So I only use this on days that I don't plan on putting on makeup.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?