BY OLAY

Dylann D.
This is my go to moisturizer. I have fairly normal skin, not too dry and not too oily so it moisturizes perfectly without changing the consistency of my skin. I love that it comes with the SPF as skin cancer prevention is important to me. I put it on every morning and night after washing my face. Most days I don't even put makeup on over top because it makes my skin look so nice
Corinna A.
El Paso, TX
I'm really into having nice and clean skin and I love this cream. It keeps my skin nice and hydrated and doesn't have an oily finish which I love because I already have combination skin. I've been using this cream for a few years too and I've never had any issues with it. A little goes a long way which makes the price totally worth it because I don't have to constantly go and buy it.
Krista F.
Radcliff , KY
I've had numerous people recommend this product to me & so I thought I'd give it a try. It definitely leaves me feeling refreshed and moisturizer. And a plus is that it has spf in it. They sell 2 different kinds, sensitive skin, and combination/oily. It's only like $7 and it's a good size bottle that'll definitely last awhile.
Tanya M.
This facial lotion is a good value and great quality! I tend to have sensitive skin and this was lightweight enough to not irritate my face and had spf to help protect my skin from the sun. I wear it on a daily basis and have had such great outcome. I'm glad I was able to find something inexpensive and still functional!
Mel T.
Milford, DE
My mom loves this stuff so I thought I would try it for a bit while shopping around for another sunscreen, and boy was I in for a surprise.  This worked well as a moisturizer, sure, but this thing broke me out like no ones business.  I tried it on multiple occasions, sacrificing the clearer skin I had for the sake of testing a theory, and each day after, I ended up with quite a few breakouts that had suddenly developed seemingly overnight.  I stopped using it and the breakouts went away.  Idk what's in it that causes me to break out but I can't use this stuff.  If you have sensitive skin I would stay away.
Bryscilla A.
I have been using this sunscreen for 4 years now. I can't go pass spf 20 or I'll break out in hives on my fave. Thus sunscreen doesn't leave me too greasy. I usually blot with a paper towel before applying any face makeup or before leaving the house. I would recommend it to anyone else that has touchy skin like mine.
Julia D.
This lotion is defiantly my favorite moisturizer. I have tried other brands but this by far is my favorite to apply onto my face after washing it and really gets absorbed into the skin.
Kirstin M.
Bardstown , KY
I have combination skin. I also have VERY sensitive skin. This is one of my favorite moisturizers. It hydrates the dry areas on my face without leaving it feeling greasy. It's very light and doesn't irritate my skin like a lot of products do. I also love that you don't need but a drop or two so one bottle lasts forever!
Josephine O.
I love this moisturizer! I use it right after I wash my face in the morning and before I apply my makeup. It absorbs really easily into the skin and doesn't leave an oily texture. The best part is that it comes for both normal and sensitive skin, it's oil free, and it has SPF 15 so you're guaranteed sun protection throughout the day.
Katie T.
Council Blfs, IA
I have oily skin and this moisturizer makes it worse. It feels like I have a residue after applying it and within hours my face is very oily already. If I use this before applying makeup, my makeup gets all greasy and rubs off. It just doesn't seem to actually soak into my skin, but just sits there and creates more oil than I already have. Not impressed.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?