BY OLAY

Melissa T.
I used this a couple of times and couldn't get into it. I have a really hard time finding a moisturizer with SPF. A lot of creams with SPF are too oily and do not absorb well into my skin, which was the case with the cream. It smells good and is a light formula. I have oily/combination skin, so this could be the reason I didn't like it. I personally don't like it, but I know if other people who do. Since it is a reasonable priced moisturizer, I would recommend it to other people, it just didn't work for me.
Grace S.
Very moisturizing and gives you protection from uv rays all day.I just bought it from a local store.its very effective and helps with dry patches.its very gentle.I would definitely buy this again soon.
Chelsea W.
San Diego, CA
Love love love this stuff!!! SPF is key for my morning routine and this moisturizer does the trick! You get a lot of bang for your buck with this product and it moisturizers beautifully! Def recommend!
Mae R.
This moisturizer is great I used it while is was at the beach at it kept my skin from burning. And it kept me moisturizing too. The packaging g was nice too. I would definitely buy this product again.
Kaitlyn M.
Westbrook, ME
I've got a "secret" about this product. I've always liked it but I found that Trader Joe's grocery store is selling something very similar to this product (almost identical) and is half the price! I've stopped using Olay brand and exclusively use Trader Joe's now. Would highly recommend this product and the Trader Joe's version because I think they are so similar.
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
I think this is a great, basic moisturizer for people who have normal skin with no problems. Or a great starter drug store moisturizer for young teens. But i ventured into the skin care workd and high end brands and i grabbed this in between just to have when i run out and you can TOTALLY tell its a basic moisturizer when ur skin is used to higher quality items.
Stacy S.
Orange, TX
Took me way too long to be brave enough to try this! My skin loves to freak out over moisturizers in particular it seems but this one is like my skins love connection or something. I've actually noticed improvement in the overall smoothness of my skin and less frequent blemishes. I have oily skin and this feels lightweight while still providing moisture but does not make me extra oily mid-day as other lotions have done. Also, I find this to be a great base under makeup ... no white cast etc. At long last, i can finally say my hunt for the perfect moisturizer is over, yay!
Alissa T.
I have really sensitive skin, so any I put on my face can easily irritated. When using this lotion, there is not irritation. It helps a lot in the winter time and rehydrate my skin when it's dry. There is no scent, which is good. Some area the lotion skins in, but other area it feels oily. I would recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin and dry skin.
Nicole R.
Rensselaer, NY
I absolutely love the Olay moisturizers, specifically the all day UV for sensitive skin. I have always had issues with redness and irritation from moisturizers or sun tan lotions and this really does the trick. It truly helps with the sun and I have never had a reaction to it. I put it on under my makeup and I do not get oily. I love this moisturizer!
Gillian W.
Yuma, AZ
I love this product! This works best esp it's summer now. I love how light it feels on my face and it smells good :) I am protected against sun and it keeps my face moisturized.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?