BY OLAY

Christine B.
Wonderful feel. Use it first thing in the morning under my BB cream. Super value especially with coupons. I usually buy this at CVS. Very effective and light. Olay is a brand I trust.
Yuviza G.
Love that it feels light on my face and that it's non greasy. I also feel a full coverage even when I just apply a small amount on my face. Would recommend to anyone looking for a great product with a great price
Heather F.
The best!! I love this lotion because it leaves my skin so soft and goes on smooth under my makeup. I have dry skin, so I like to use another moisturizer under it sometimes, but not all skin types will need to do that because it is fairly moisturizing. I love that it provides an SPF of 30 and it doesn't have too much of that sunscreen smell. I'm on my second bottle and I definitely recommend it!
Lakyn W.
The best moisturizer/sun screen combo. I wore it all summer and it protected my face while outside. Very gentle and long lasting, my face never felt dry even in the heat. I will continue to purchase this product!
Erica A.
Elgin
I love this product because of how light and non-greasy it feels. I can put it on after a shower or bath and not worry about that yucky sticky feeling underneath my clothes. The SPF is a plus too!
Brittany P.
San Antonio, TX
Let me start out with saying that I always have issues finding a moisturizer that works for my skin. This one is pretty good. The price is fabulous! It does its job on making my skin less dry, but I don't think I will repurchase. It makes my skin feel very taute (which is nice sometimes) The smell is terrible though. It smells like very old makeup. All in all it works fine, just not for me.
Brooke D.
Rockingham, NC
I have been using this product for 5 years! I bought the lotion at CVS and had a great coupon! The lotion is very effective and provides just enough SPF to keep skin protected. Definitely recommend to others!
Viviana L.
Peoria, AZ
Best moisturizer EVER!! I use it twice sometimes three times a day because I love how it leaves my face so smooth! I use it before I apply makeup and it makes my foundation look so smooth after I apply this moisturizer. After I shower I put it on because again, leaves my face smooth and helps my dry face! And before bed, I love how it smells and how smooth my face is in the morning!
Ana C.
I really love how quickly this product absorbs into the skin. I've been using it as my daily moisturizer for the past two weeks. It smells pretty strongly of sunscreen, but the scent dissipates after a few minutes of wear. I like how creamy the product is- it really smooths out my skin and provides a good amount of hydration throughout the day. I'm very pleased with this purchase!
Ayah S.
I've searched everywhere for a face moisturizer, and after trying a billion kinds, I've found my perfect soulmate! My face tends to get really dry after being washed, so I use this after I wash my face and it literally stays moisturized all day!! It's amazing, and the only thing I use for my fave every morning before heading out to work. I recommend this to everyone that deal with a dry face. It's simply perfect!
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?