BY OLAY

Krista T.
Smyrna
I can't live without facial moisturizer!! This is the only moisturizer thatI can put on and not worry about my foundation flaking through the day! It moisturizes without looking and feeling greasy out oily!!
Mekaylah R.
Atlanta, GA
Classic. I still get pretty oily and would like to see a higher spf. Olay needs to catch up to some of the lighter weight Asian brands that are taking over in the US.
Katja M.
Dekalb, IL
I love this thing. I use it as a moisturizer and as a general hand cream. I work with paper and books all day and my hands get really dry and uncomfortable. I just need a dollop of this cream to get my hands back to normal, it soaks in instantly, and it never ever leaves a greasy residue. There are only a few hand creams that never leave a residue, but this moisturizer does the trick better than any of them, I need to use a lot less, and it's in a really convenient bottle :)
Logan N.
Elgin, SC
I'm not the biggest fan of this product, but my mom used it growing up so I keep going back to it. Recently I've had terrible dry skin and putting this product on burns my Face. I've also seen no improvement of my skin in the last two weeks.
Danica R.
Fayetteville, AR
I love this moisturizer! This is something that I put on every day, and it keeps my face soft and not oily. I use this especially on days when I won't be wearing make up to prevent sun damage. The SPF is a nice added bonus. Would definitely recommend.
Cristie G.
I've used this in the past but I have moved on to other moisturizers because I feel this left my face a tad dry. I tend to get really dry and this didn't have enough moisture. My mother swears by this and have used it for years. A benefit of this is it has sunscreen to help protect your skin in the sun. It applies easy and is absorbed into the skin too. Just not for me I will not be buying again. I do enjoy other products thought such as the Intense eye creams and serums for wrinkles.
Alex W.
Perfect simple morning moisturizer. The SPF protects you for the day. The moisturizer goes on smoothly, leaves no white cast when blended in, and leaves the skin feeling moisturized and plump but not greasy or oily. I use this every morning.
Patrixia T.
IIt has this thick, greasy feeling when I tried this it felt like I put a thick sunblock on my face like my skin didn't absorb it and just stayed on the surface of mu skin. I do not recommend this product for people who have sensitive skin. Though I don't have a sensitive skin, and I don't have any known allergies. However, when I tried using this as my facial moisturizer, my face started itching and irritated. In my opinion, I don't recommend using this product at all.
Erin W.
Dayton, OH
Lightweight and super smooth! I love that it has SPF 15 in it - because I burn so badly on sunny days! I also have oily skin, and this does not clog my pores - on the contrary it keeps my skin healthy! Since I switched to this from my old moisturizer (a cheap walmart off-brand), I have see amazing results. My skin was more even and less blotchy, and red, clearer and overall more beautiful. I use it every morning (after I rinse my face) and every night! It's amazing!
Kolbi W.
Kingsland, GA
I've used this product in the past. I used it almost everyday for about a year and finally just switched it up. Never gave me any issues! Very light and easy on sensitive skin.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?