BY OLAY

Christyn T.
Van nuys, CA
Such a great, light moisturizer to keep on hand for everyday use. I generally have a bottle in my makeup kit and one in my work bag for long days. So refreshing.
Serena C.
Austin, TX
I LOVE this stuff!!! It works AMAZING! A couple weeks ago I had extremely dry skin and this moisturizer fixed it in no time! I definitely recommend this product.
Mariangellys M.
Ocoee, FL
The. BEST. MOISTURIZER EVERRRRR !!!! It always leaves my skin soft and it's my favorite under my make up I never have to worry about my skin getting oily or dry.
Cindy M.
Forest Hills, NY
BEST DRUG STORE MOSTURIZER! I've been obsessed with this mosturizer ever since I first tried it. Apart from its amazing price,it smells amazing,leaves my skin feeling hyrdrated and smooth and contains SPF to protect your skin from the sun. After using this I noticed a difference in my skin,it felt and looked smoothr. I have sensitive skin so I'm usually hesistant to try new facial products because I'll get breakouts but this moisturizer keeps my skin clear and fresh. I have the Clinique Moisture Surge and I still go back and forth between the two because it's that good.
Kristina T.
New Port Richey, FL
When I was growing up my mom used to buy this and she would always put it on me. I was young and didnt break out or anything and it made my cheeks soft ❤ smells nice
Melissa W.
Bronston, KY
I'm a True Believer of all of Olay I've used all of Olay since I was young and it has actually kept my face from being so wrinkled at Titans it moisturizes it makes it feel clean and fresh
lesley m.
I love this moisturizer it is very hydrating and moisturizing it leaves your skin really dewy and I like the Finish it's very glowy. I definitely would repurchase this it is not thick at all which can be good.
Sab T.
Decatur, GA
I have been purchasing the Olay Complete All Day now for 3 years and I have no complaints. My mom who has dry skin and my teenage brother are hooked on this product as well! I have combination oily skin and both the lotion as well as the creme moisturizer are great products, however I prefer the lotion because it is a thinner consistency than the creme, hence the name lotion. If you live in much warmer climates, this product is great in the summer and does not cake under makeup. I would suggest that if you are putting on makeup over this product, to let it dry for about 10 minutes or set with a setting powder prior to even applying your primer. It is just a really great moisturizer for the price and you can find it for under $6 at most drug stores.
It's a wonderful and affordable moisturizing sunscreen that I trust enough to encourage my 12 year old daughter to include it in her daily skin care routine! I have to admit that I've borrowed her bottle once or twice when I've run out of my own!
Sara S.
Louisville, OH
Left my skin oily, eventually breaking out. I wasn't happy with it, so I stopped using it. I've always heard great things about olay, this product just wasn't for my skin type apparently. Would not buy again.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?