BY OLAY

Marlita 🌻.
This moisturizer is simply amazing. I live the way it hydrates dry skin. It leaves your skin very supple. I would recommend using this moisturizer with the moisturizing cleanser. These two items would really work well together. I give it 2 thumbs up!!
Valerie D.
Fabens, TX
I first used this moisturizer when I saw it on my moms medicine drawer. I opened it and used just a small amount but immediately noticed how good t felt on my skin. Now, years later I still reach for it at the drugstore, great price and great value.
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
This is the best moisturizing lotion for anyone with sensitive skin. Lots of other products cause my face to break out or become red/itchy. This one is gentle on the skin but moisturizes well and makes my face feel hydrated. I like that it has added spf too!
Nelly P.
Arlington, VA
I got this from my mom who has been using it for years. I will never use another facial lotion. This smells amazing. It feels so soft on the skin - absolutely no oil is evident after you use it. It really hydrates the skin and moisturized me well.
Amanda C.
Canfield, OH
I love this lotion. It goes on so smooth, and I find that it is super effective! I thought it was a bit pricey a first but after using it, it blew my expectations out of the water, and it definitely wasn’t over priced! I would suggest it to anyone.
Chelsea R.
Me and my boyfriend have both used this moisturizer before. He uses it almost everyday and loves it. I use it more frequently in the Summer due to the spf. It is a very lightweight moisturizer and does not leave my skin feeling greasy or too heavy.
Sarah M.
Spring Hill, FL
Olay is a great moisturizer to use. I love that it has an spf 15 so I don’t have to worry about the sun. It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized all day. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a reasonably priced moisturizer!
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque, NM
I️ have used this moisturizer for a long time. My mom has used it for years and it is one I️ always have on hand. It is very affordable and I️ just use a small amount and it goes a long way. I️ love that it already has a sun protectant as well.
Marlene M.
Harris, MN
I like the moisturizing part but the sunscreen part always stings my eyes when I sweat or my eyes water. The stuff gets into my eyes and stings really bad. I will probably continue to use unless I can find something else that works better. The smell is good.
Jeneva O.
Roswell, NM
I have used this product since I was little. It was my grandmas go to to hydrate her face!! I have literally used it since then.. It keeps me hydrated, and does not leave my skin super oily like other products!!! I will keep using this product..
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?