BY OLAY

Shannon J.
Orlando, FL
This is my absolute favorite moisturizer! My mother has been using Olay since I was a young child. I alway try out new products and end up coming right back to Olay Complete! It keeps my face soft and moisturized. People always ask me what I'm using! All I need it one little drop to keep my face looking fresh throughout the day. I also have bad skin allergies and I have never had problems with this product. I even have my husband hooked! On top of my awesome experience the product is very affordable for this frugal wife!
Karin M.
Florissant, MO
I like this product because it softens my skin and it's has a sun screen in it so I don't have to worry about being out in the sun. I also like the night cream also❣
Lydia P.
This moisturizer is okay. It leaves my skin feeling slick which I do not care for but I do like the smell. I just don't see myself repurchasing this after I run out.
Jordan W.
Clayton, GA
Cost effective and it works. I swear by this moisturizer. It moisturizes my face without making me oily and also gives my face a layer of sun protection with 15 spf.
Kath D.
I've been using Olay Complete Moisturizer for combination/oily skin for at least 5 years now. It's perfect for my skin & doesn't not break me out. So affordable too.
Cierra a.
Mission Viejo, CA
it felt greasy on my skin i could deal with that if it had more SPF this product doesn't have a lot of SPF which is OK for Ali to do this on for short amount of time but I want to protect my skin as most people do I would like it to have more protection
alexa C.
I use this moisturizer every day and Its great. It leaves my face feeling smooth and moisturized. It has a little bit of SPF in it so it makes my skin look a little white which is ok. It's very effective and I would buy it again. This product is great.
Ashtynn S.
This is a very affordable product that works!! I have dry skin especially in the winter and have found great success using this product. I like that it also has spf so thats one less thing to worry about also..
Emily C.
I've been using this product for a few years now and it never feels heavy or oily on my face like some others that I've tried. I have combo skin and I love how it moisturizes my face while protecting it from the sun.
kesri p.
Moisturizer is an essential element to implement in your daily regimen. This is a thin lotion that is not sticky and it absorbs quickly into your skin. Though the smell is alittle weird and can use some improvement.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?