BY OLAY

Christine M.
Victorville, CA
I use this right before I go out into the sun and I'm satisfied with how it makes my skin look and feel. I would recommend this product esp because of the spf it has.
Ranysha O.
Absolutely love this stuff! I've been using it since I was 11 and my whole family uses it! I use the one for sensitive skin just to be careful. This is definitely my holy grail moisturizer!
Julisa R.
Tucson, AZ
I love wearing this before I put on my makeup in the Morning! I bought this at Walmart! I always have to go buy more cause it doesn't leave my skin greasy but I think it gives me a good protection
Chelsea S.
Fort Myers, FL
My mom used this as I was growing up, my mom is beautiful and is pushing 60. Naturally, I bought it because the smell reminded me of her, but now it's one of my go tos! You don't always need "high end" to look flawless!
Kaila W.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
I used olay my whole life. It is soft on my sensitive skin. I would recommend this to others because it helps your skin feel super soft. You will love the feel of it.
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Suzanna L.
Love a good moisturizer that's light weight & keeps my skin perfectly plum & moist. Well packaged, Reasonably priced and easily available anywhere. I got it from CVS.
Shelby G.
Kodak, TN
It's just okay. It leaves my skin feeling a little weird in a way I can't really describe and doesn't absorb well. On the plus side it smells nice and does work well once it finally absorbs.
Marla C.
Folsom, CA
SUPER HYDRATING this is so helpful in the summer especially because my skin gets so protected by this facial creme. I picked this up at Target for very cheap and it's definitely something you should add to your collection
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL
This is my absolute favorite moisturizer! My mother has been using Olay since I was a young child. I alway try out new products and end up coming right back to Olay Complete! It keeps my face soft and moisturized. People always ask me what I'm using! All I need it one little drop to keep my face looking fresh throughout the day. I also have bad skin allergies and I have never had problems with this product. I even have my husband hooked! On top of my awesome experience the product is very affordable for this frugal wife!
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?