BY OLAY

LeNee C.
Rexburg, ID
This is a great light non-reasy formula for good quick hydration under make up or mixed with make up. If I am in the wind too long I love how this soothes the dry itch.
Shelley P.
White Hall, AR
I have used this stuff forever. It doesn't feel heavy or smell loud. Love it. I even put it on my son when his cheeks get flushed. It's the only thing I've found that will calm it overnight.
Rachel 🐻.
Yonkers
I used this a couple of years ago I like it the only thing i didn't like was that my skin used to get a little oily after a couple of hours and I have combination skin.
Toni B.
Marinette, WI
This is by far my favorite facial moisturizer! I am allergic to the sun as well as many sunscreens, but I can use this in my face daily with no oily feeling or buildup!
Jessica G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a moisturizer that I use for sunscreen day to day. I like it and it doesn't break me out. I wish it had more spf but my foundation and powder do so that helps.
Dione G.
Glendale, AZ
I am old school when it comes to the Oil of Olay products and have used only this product from their line. I have been using this moisturizer since I was 14 years old and I don't know if it is good jeans (genes) lol or this product but it works. I will be 38 in a few days and I get complimented all the time on my skin and how young I look. Of course I have never really used face makeup (foundation/powder) either and I don't smoke, drink or do drugs so that may have helped as well. I do believe this has done wonders for my skin and will never stop using it as long as i can afford it.
Treasure W.
It moisturize my face when it dry well and it a very good at use when done washing your face. But if you do put a lot of it on your face it will leave it oily looking.
Crystal S.
Chapel Hill, NC
I thought this would e a winner for me, but I'm not so sure. I'm happy olay made something for combo skin types (because I swear, I can never find anything to fit my skin type). I don't need moisturizer underneath if it's really hot out or else my face will be a slick mess all over again. I can't tell if this is supposed to control oil/balance with moisture or not. It has a weird feel when I apply it to my skin, too. I read the ingredients and tbh, I wasn't all that impressed. The sensitive skin formula has aloe in it, and this formula just has a bunch of names I can barely pronounce. The only reason I really use this is for the SPF.
Monica S.
Orlando , FL
Absolutely love this moisturizer. I apply this every night after I wash my face. I've been using this for years now and I wouldn't change it for any other face lotion.
Kristen W.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I didn't love this lotion. It made my face more oily and it felt and looked so gross by the end of the day. It'd be a good product for someone with very dry skin though
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?