BY OLAY

Khansa S.
Damascus, MD
Very good moisturiser. It really helps my dry, flaky skins. Which flakes a lot. For me it took a long time to finally see a difference, but that's with a lot of products.
Kaitlyn V.
This has been my every day moisturizer since I was 15. I have fairly normal skin: not too dry or oily, get a pimple here or there, and have a little bit of redness and dark spots. This stuff is amazing. It's a nice light moisturizer. I never feel like I'm clogging up my pores or have some heavy cream on my face. This doesn't leave my skin dry or make it feel oily. I do have somewhat sensitive skin but this doesn't make it react or burn at all. Plus the added sunscreen in it makes me feel like I'm being proactive in my skincare. It's not pricey and you can find it in most grocery stores, pharmacies, and mass retailers. Great choice!
Julia P.
My face feels very soft after using this product. I like that there is some spf in there. I used to use it all the time but now I don't for some reason. But I would always use it when I get out of the shower.
Aleksys B.
Pittsburg, CA
I absolutely loovvveeee this moisturizer ! I've been using it for over a year and it's lasted THAT long ! My sister loves it as well . It's very simple , no color , no scent , and it's not greasy
Ruqia M.
I use the one for oily/combination skin. Pretty good moisturizer. Leaves me feeling slightly greasy if i use a little too much. But otherwise a good moisturizer with spf.
bree u.
I think that this moisturizer really works and makes your skin feel fresh. It's not pricey and the packaging is ok, not too fancy. It is effective and it does feel good to the skin. Definitely but again, this is my third bottle.
Kasandra A.
Olivehurst , CA
One of my favorite sunscreen/moisturizers from the drugstore, I use it every time I know I'm going to be outside all day, it really moisturizes without the greasy feeling
Heidy F.
THIS IS MY TOP FAVORITE MOISTURIZER! !!!! a must have ladies this is not my first time purchasing it. I love that it has sunscreen in it leaves face smooth and hydrating ALL DAY
Lucy V.
 Okay moisturizer spf 15 it's great especially for the summer helps my red spot with my eyes I honestly love it and is not even expensive you can find it at your local cvs
Laniah R.
This is a great product and I enjoy put this into my facial routine. It smells great and I adore the packing. Oly will always be my go to for a moisturizer. I had bought this at my local beauty store.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?