BY OLAY

Sarah M.
Atlanta
I have been using this moisturizer since I was in college and I always come back to it!! It's great for sensitive skin and moisturizes your skin very well. Love this stuff!
Brittney B.
Dublin, GA
This product was okay. It provides moisture, but my sensitive skin just did not like something in it. Also, it has a distinct fragrance that can sometimes be overwhelming.
jacquelne w.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorite thing to apply. You don't need a lot at all. A small less than dime sized drop will cover your entire face and keeps my skin smooth and fresh the entire day. Even with my oily skin. It doesn't leave my face feeling sticky.
Celita R.
Conyers , GA
I absolutely love this product. It gives me protection from the sun also moisturize my face as well. My mom always used this product as well. I recommend everyone to use it
Fibiana M.
It is like on the skin. It smells good and doesn't feel like I am putting perfume on my face. Only setback is that my skin look really oily after 2 hours which kinda sucks.
Marykate C.
My go-to daily moisturizer! Wears really well under makeup and protects skin great! I always go back to this moisturizer after trying others just because I love it so much
Khansa S.
Damascus, MD
Very good moisturiser. It really helps my dry, flaky skins. Which flakes a lot. For me it took a long time to finally see a difference, but that's with a lot of products.
Ruqia M.
I use the one for oily/combination skin. Pretty good moisturizer. Leaves me feeling slightly greasy if i use a little too much. But otherwise a good moisturizer with spf.
Vy T.
Love this product. The texture is very light and thin that makes you feel light there's no sunscreen on your face, and also moisture your skin. One thing that makes me take away one star is the spf 15, which is too low for face.
Julia P.
My face feels very soft after using this product. I like that there is some spf in there. I used to use it all the time but now I don't for some reason. But I would always use it when I get out of the shower.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?