BY OLAY

Janee D.
Independence , MO
This is a great moisturizer. Very inexpensive. This does have sunscreen in it of spf 15. This smells really good but I don’t mind the sunscreen fragrance. This does help with keeping my face moisturized. Plus this feels slightly cooling on the skin. I don’t know if that’s just me.
Jayy L.
Ive been using this product for a few years now and i love it! Great coverage and i never get sun burned!!  Its super effective and doesnt make my face feel dry like some sunscreens do. It comes in a nice small ish package . I will continue to use this product
Roxana H.
Pomona, CA
I’m a very old school person. I used to see my mom use Oil of Olay and now i use it too! It’s a known brand with great history. Although there are so many different products available, I prefer this one as it is simple and affordable and does an amazing job with my skin
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
I have very sensitive skin(prone to acne, dryness, and sunburns) so I figured I'd give this lotion a try. This moisturizer has a light consistency for easy application & rubbing it into the skin. However, it isn't super moisturizing like I had hoped, at least not for my skin.
Taylor B.
White Marsh, MD
I wasn’t a big fan of this moisturizer. It made my skin more oily than it already is and the scent isn’t great at all. It is very light on the skin though, I did like that. I will not be buying this again!
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
This was my go to moisturizer. I purchased this in a 2 pack at my local cosco. The price is fair. The lotion itself is thin and is absorbed by my skin fairly quick. I love it because it doesnt make my skin oily. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Haley R.
This is definitely one of my favorite moisturizers.  It has the perfect amount of SPF that I need and it leaves my skin feeling so refreshed every time I use it! I have been using it for probably 5 years now and have tried other moisturizers but I always come back to this one. Love it
Kathryn J.
This is my go-to for the regular day-to-day activities. If I plan to spend significant time in the sun I opt for higher spf. Still, I think the lotion is hydrating for the skin without being so oily as to cause breakouts. Works well under my foundation too.
Nikaury N.
provo, UT
Bought this lotion a few days ago and still don't know how I feel about it. It feels good in the skin and its very moist. Very standard packaging but nothing too bad. Like the smell. I'll recommend it but I'm not sure how I feel just yet. It has good price.
Kyla C.
Edmond, OK
I use this product daily! It is a holy grail product of mine. I gave it 4/5 because the base is a bit too liquidy. My t-zone needs a bit more love in the moisturizing department. I’m open to suggestions on face lotion, but I’ve stuck with this for a while.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?