BY OLAY

Samantha F.
Saint Paul, MN
I feel no shame in admitting that amongst my products from Sulwhasoo, Lumene, Skin Food, The Face Shop, banila co, and more, my trusty Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer continues to be a permanent fixture. Yes, it might not be a thick formula. Yes, I know it smells kind of funny (i.e. the primary reason I took a star off). But I'd be lying if I said it wasn't still one of my favorite moisturizers.

I'm stuck in the eternal paradox where my skin is super dry but very prone to clogged pores and other acne. So, despite my desire to use a heavy moisturizer to soothe my desert of a face (which the occasional oasis - combination skin with oily patches FTW!!), in the past I've been frequently burned with breakouts when I tried to use one. This moisturizer though... it applies beautifully over my other products and soaks in easily, making my skin feel more hydrated than you'd expect based on how it feels. It's still not hydrating enough to be used solo, but I personally don't expect that from a moisturizer, especially on my skin. As a prelude to this mousturizer, I use a low pH cleanser, hydrating toner, essence, and sometimes a second essence/serum/emulsion.

So, if you have dry skin, I do not recommend you use this product on its own. If you're planning to use it in conjuction with a more extensive daily routine, however, then have at it!

For folks with oily skin, I still think you can use this product if you start off with fewer products beforehand. It's not a thick/heavy formula, so I imagine you'd be able to use it as well! :)
Kristina T.
Antelope , CA
Purchased at: Target
This is a great daily moisturizer that contains SPF. I love using it everyday in the morning after I wash my face and before I apply my makeup. It wears really well under makeup because it’s super light, and non greasy and gives the perfect amount of moisture and also protects your skin from the harmful rays. I highly recommend this product!
Shirley V.
Sunnyvale, CA
I've been using this lotion almost daily for the past few years and it is my daily standard staple SPF for days I don't spend too much time outdoors (i.e. blazing sun, lots of sweating). The product is gentle and agreeable; it is not scented nor does it leave a white cast as some other sunscreens may. My skin is never extremely dry, even in the (California) winter, so I find that this product is sufficiently moisturizing.
Nicky F.
Hope, RI
Love this moisturizer. I’m starting to get a little older and wanted something to keep my skin soft and supple while protecting me from the suns harmful raise. This is perfect. Goes on smooth, light sent, feels slightly oily at first but absorbed quickly into the skin. She’s a keeper! Olay Complete Lotion All Day Moisturizer With Spf 15 For Normal Skin
Sonya W.
Olay Complete Lotion All Day Moisturizer With Spf 15 For Normal Skin.....The ONLY moisturizer I use on my face!!!! My skin stays so moist and it helps to enchants my smile! I don’t have to sorry about dry spots at any point of the day. With meetings and conference calls, I wanta stay cute professional and this Is the Secret....❤️
Athena M.
Independence, OR
I typically use the sensitive skin version of this moisturizer, but I grabbed this one on accident. It has a much stronger scent than the sensitive skin version, and is not as gentle on the skin (as the "normal skin" label would suggest). I do continue to enjoy the moisturizer though, and think that it is a decent option for the price.
Mary Neil H.
Memphis
My grandma told my mom to use this, who told me to use this, and I’ll tell all my friends and my future daughters to use it too! It’s light enough that it doesn’t make my skin feel oily and doesn’t clog my pores. It also provides AMAZING sun protection - I studied in Barbados for a month and used this every day, and didn’t get a single burn.
Morgan R.
Brookville
I’ve been using this for years and years and years. It’s a good moisturizer with some spf protection, nothing more and nothing less. This product is great for all skin types, genders, ages, etc. If you buy a moisturizer to share with your daughters/family I would recommend this because it will work for everyone and the price is very fair.
Calista U.
I faithfully use this product and have for years. It’s very gentle and I use it everyday. It helps my sensitive skin from becoming dry and overproducing oil, and isn’t very expensive. The SPF is a really nice plus in age/wrinkle prevention and I love the smell of the product, because the SPF smell reminds me of summer.
Shianna R.
Blandon
This lotion works great for my dry skin. I use this every day after I get out of the shower when my skin is really dry and maybe a little flaky. By the time it all absorbs in, my skin is looking healthy and shining! I love it has a low SPF in it. It does not really have a scent which I like as well.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Newport, PA
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?