BY OLAY

Samantha F.
Saint Paul, MN
I feel no shame in admitting that amongst my products from Sulwhasoo, Lumene, Skin Food, The Face Shop, banila co, and more, my trusty Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer continues to be a permanent fixture. Yes, it might not be a thick formula. Yes, I know it smells kind of funny (i.e. the primary reason I took a star off). But I'd be lying if I said it wasn't still one of my favorite moisturizers.

I'm stuck in the eternal paradox where my skin is super dry but very prone to clogged pores and other acne. So, despite my desire to use a heavy moisturizer to soothe my desert of a face (which the occasional oasis - combination skin with oily patches FTW!!), in the past I've been frequently burned with breakouts when I tried to use one. This moisturizer though... it applies beautifully over my other products and soaks in easily, making my skin feel more hydrated than you'd expect based on how it feels. It's still not hydrating enough to be used solo, but I personally don't expect that from a moisturizer, especially on my skin. As a prelude to this mousturizer, I use a low pH cleanser, hydrating toner, essence, and sometimes a second essence/serum/emulsion.

So, if you have dry skin, I do not recommend you use this product on its own. If you're planning to use it in conjuction with a more extensive daily routine, however, then have at it!

For folks with oily skin, I still think you can use this product if you start off with fewer products beforehand. It's not a thick/heavy formula, so I imagine you'd be able to use it as well! :)
Umme S.
Dublin, OH
Best moisturizer ever,I have a very sensitive skin. Its oily in summers and combination in winters. I have been looking for a good moiturizer with spf since many years. By far,this is the best one. Non greasy yet keeps skin moisturized. Did not notice any new breakouts since I started using this. So,its not really clogging pores yet it makes the skin appear very firm.Which is a thumbs up for me. Thanks Olay for this amazing lotion. Olay Complete All Day Moisturizing UV Protection with Vitamins E & B3
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
I remember not liking this & I used this for awhile too. I think close to finishing the bottle at least just because I didn't want to waste it. I think my grandma or mom gave it to me because it came in a two pack. I guess it's alright but there is better things out there. Also the spf is only 15. I like to use a higher spf during the day time so this lotion doesn't really do much for me.
Ericka R.
Avondale
I use it everyday before I put on my makeup and I love it.  I have oily skin and it doesn't make my face feel heavy or greasy.  I purchase it at Costco and I get a great deal. I feel that it is very effective but would love to see if they made it for oily skin to see if it would be better for other skin tones.  I recommend it and I only gave it 4 stars because being such a great company I would love to see more products for other skin types not only normal skin.
Danielle H.
My boyfriend has been using this moisturizer for several years, but until I ran out of my own (and started "stealing" his), I had no idea how well it worked. It was an easy decision to buy my own jar and now, I'm used more than half of it up. I find that this moisturizer leaves my skin feeling more healthy and refreshed compared to when I was using CeraVe AM. I would only change moisturizers if I found something more natural, but I am quite content as is.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
I purchased this moisturizer because I've been looking for a light moisturizer for morning use that contained sunscreen. I've found many amazing moisturizers but none of them had SPF so I was excited when I discovered this product. It is reasonably priced and is easy to find at the drugstore. The consistency is fairly creamy and light and it absorbs into my skin easily. It smells a bit light sunscreen but the smell isn't too strong. I apply a thin layer of this moisturizer every morning after I get out of the shower when my skin feels parched and in need of moisture. After my skin dries down a bit, I apply makeup. This isn't the best moisturizer I have used, but it's a very solid choice for someone looking for a moisturizer with sunscreen that's affordable.
Soha A.
This is the perfect daily lotion. I put a layer on my clean face before minimal make up and it's perfect. It ansorbs quickly and moisturizes all day. An essential part of my daily routine! My skin feels simply nourished. I love it and would recommend.
Brittni N.
Kane
Ive used this product non-consistently since i was a preteen. Its not at all pricey compared to some of the other facial creams ive heard of peers using. Im 29 and so far ive been very fortunate with having clear and easy to take care of skin. However- i do like using this product as a preventative for sun damage and aging. Its a lite moisturizer that immediately makes my skin feel good. I have and will continue to recommend this product to friends!
Justine D.
Ellenville, NY
My mom has used Olay products all of my life, so when I was looking for a new face cream with a sunscreen in it, naturally she recommended Olay. I went in expecting to love it, and where I loved the consistency, smell, and overall ease of application, my skin did not. At the time I didn't use a lot of face products or makeup, so I thought I had pretty normal skin, however I learned that I actually have pretty sensitive skin. My skin burned where I have dry sensitive spots, and made my already oily spots, even more so. I ended up having to give it to my Mom and she loves it. She is very fair skinned, so a facial moisturizer with sunscreen is a must. If you do not have sensitive skin like I do, I highly recommend giving this product a try.
Shelda E.
This moisturizer is light on the skin and has spf protection I believe of 15 .  I feel like it aids in preventing Olay Complete Lotion All Day Moisturizer With Spf 15 For Normal Skin my blemishes from darkening. It's also inexpensive and last me a long time. I can usually find it at most drug store. One improvement would be to increase the spf.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Maria G.
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?