BY OLAY

Samantha F.
Saint Paul, MN
I feel no shame in admitting that amongst my products from Sulwhasoo, Lumene, Skin Food, The Face Shop, banila co, and more, my trusty Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer continues to be a permanent fixture. Yes, it might not be a thick formula. Yes, I know it smells kind of funny (i.e. the primary reason I took a star off). But I'd be lying if I said it wasn't still one of my favorite moisturizers.

I'm stuck in the eternal paradox where my skin is super dry but very prone to clogged pores and other acne. So, despite my desire to use a heavy moisturizer to soothe my desert of a face (which the occasional oasis - combination skin with oily patches FTW!!), in the past I've been frequently burned with breakouts when I tried to use one. This moisturizer though... it applies beautifully over my other products and soaks in easily, making my skin feel more hydrated than you'd expect based on how it feels. It's still not hydrating enough to be used solo, but I personally don't expect that from a moisturizer, especially on my skin. As a prelude to this mousturizer, I use a low pH cleanser, hydrating toner, essence, and sometimes a second essence/serum/emulsion.

So, if you have dry skin, I do not recommend you use this product on its own. If you're planning to use it in conjuction with a more extensive daily routine, however, then have at it!

For folks with oily skin, I still think you can use this product if you start off with fewer products beforehand. It's not a thick/heavy formula, so I imagine you'd be able to use it as well! :)
Kristina T.
Antelope , CA
Purchased at: Target
This is a great daily moisturizer that contains SPF. I love using it everyday in the morning after I wash my face and before I apply my makeup. It wears really well under makeup because it’s super light, and non greasy and gives the perfect amount of moisture and also protects your skin from the harmful rays. I highly recommend this product!
Shirley V.
Sunnyvale, CA
I've been using this lotion almost daily for the past few years and it is my daily standard staple SPF for days I don't spend too much time outdoors (i.e. blazing sun, lots of sweating). The product is gentle and agreeable; it is not scented nor does it leave a white cast as some other sunscreens may. My skin is never extremely dry, even in the (California) winter, so I find that this product is sufficiently moisturizing.
Belinda A.
Houston
This is a great protecting and hydrating moisturizer. It is very thick but really helps with dry skin. Although it tends to brake me out when I use it too much, and it doesn’t mix well with my makeup, that I put over it. But my grandparents and parents have always used this product as their go Too everyday moisturizers for years and everyone always compliments how great they look for their ages. So hats off too Olay!
Mady F.
I think this is a good affordable moisturizer. That being said it doesnt compare to my high end moisturizer from elemis but I still like the product. It doesnt leave my skin feeling oily and gives my skin enough moisture. Just wish it gave more of a glow but it doesnt claim to really so it does the job just fine. Would still recommend for an affordable moisturizer.
Athena M.
Independence, OR
I typically use the sensitive skin version of this moisturizer, but I grabbed this one on accident. It has a much stronger scent than the sensitive skin version, and is not as gentle on the skin (as the "normal skin" label would suggest). I do continue to enjoy the moisturizer though, and think that it is a decent option for the price.
Makaela M.
new hampshire
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This scent takes me back to being little when I would wipe under my nose, causing chapped skin. How it would burn. The formula has not changed since 1992 (probably longer) and that is admirable. A fine product with millions who swear by it. Whenever I am out of my go to clinique moisturizer I use this product with no complaints.
Cassidy P.
Peoria
It is a very good moisturizer and gets the job don’t but would not recommend if you have oily skin. This is not an oil free product so it does leave your skin feeling oily. I wouldn’t buy this product again personally because of my skin type combination/oily but for dry skin types I would highly recommend.
Shianna R.
Blandon
This lotion works great for my dry skin. I use this every day after I get out of the shower when my skin is really dry and maybe a little flaky. By the time it all absorbs in, my skin is looking healthy and shining! I love it has a low SPF in it. It does not really have a scent which I like as well.
Antonio V.
Mecca
Purchased at: Walmart
I swear by this product! I have tried MANY Moisturizers, and this is by far my favorite! Almost every one of my family members uses this as their daily moisturizer, and we can’t get enough of it! The only thing I dislike is that it burns if you get it in your eyes. Besides that I am obsessed!
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Newport, PA
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?