Olay Complete Lotion All Day Moisturizer With Spf 15 For Normal Skin

I’m looking for a new fave moisturizer! Something to keep my dry skin moisturized. What are some of your favorites?
Wonder if this is more of a thick face cream or if it goes on thinly ?
Does this make your face oily? ?
Start your review of Olay Complete Lotion All Day Moisturizer With Spf 15 For Normal Skin!
How would you rate this product?
3 days agoCuba, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE THIS! I have combination skin, and I think this is great even though it says for normal! Not to mention the SPF scent is delicious! I use this everyday! 10/10!Olay Complete Lotion Moisturizer With SPF 15 Sensitive
8 days ago2300 dumbarton rd
The best moisturizer I've ever used it smells so good it's so light it doesn't make you feel like you have oil all over your face I would not make it so sick. It's really thick but I like it it's great the price isn't too bad.
9 days agoforreston, il
I did not like how this moisturizer felt on my skin. It did not absorb well and made my skin feel oily, especially in my t-zone. If I followed this moisturizer up with my foundation, it would just melt the foundation off.
a day ago1091 E oak Rd
Olay products are my favorite. The work wonderfully with my dry skin. I swear by olay. All their products keep my skin glowing, hydrated clean and clear. It the only soap and facial moisturizer we keep in our home.
3 days agoEmerson, GA
This is my GO-To moisturizer. My Mom always used Oil of Olay products and it seems like it’s always the one I reach for. Never any complaints with any Olay product I have ever used.
16 days agoChicago, IL
A lot of moisturizers have a sticky after feel to it that makes applying it to the face less than appealing. This one however does not have that at all. This play face lotion is perfect for the face. It’s light and just the right amount of creamy. And it provides a really great hydrating base under my make up so that dry skin doesn’t break through the make up. I strongly recommend this
2 months agoPalm Coast
I used this product when I was in my thirties. It worked pretty well.  The packaging was average, nothing to write home about.  I may make this product maybe with more spf. I am a repeat user of this product. Like I said earlier I would just have more spf in it
17 days agoGeneva
I have used this face mositurizer my entire life and have never had an issue with it. Because it has SPF included, this mositurizer is all you need for soft skin that is protected on a day out in the sun. I use it in the morning before my makeup and at night before bed and my skin is very hydrated because of it!
a month agohouston
I really like this moisturizer, I use it every day and it always does the job. It isn’t especially fancy and it doesn’t magically heal my skin, but it moisturizes my face without making it too oily but while still nourishing it. The sunscreen is also very nice and helps my pale face stay away from getting burnt
2 months agoMILFORD, OH
Olay is my go to brand.  I am always getting complimented on how I don't have that many wrinkles for my age.  My skin is a little on the drier side, so using this all day moisturizer is not harsh on my face and doesn't seem to dry it out. Olay seems to be one of the better brands for my skin type.  I have used this for years and it still working.

131 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 months ago
qabursa 4. 2 months ago
Great product! Not greasy, soaks in well. I have horribly dry skin in the winter, & this product has made all that go away!
3 months ago
Young 💎. 2 months ago
Yes it is. I've been using this moisturizer on my face for a couple of years now. So has my mom. We both have very different skin types too. She has normal skin whereas I have oily skin. It works amazingly.