Olay Complete Lathering Cleanser, 6 Ounce (Pack of 3) uploaded by Rose K.

BY OLAY

Amyy N.
Garden Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Olay Complete Lathering Cleanser works wonders for my skin. Growing up, my mom had always recommended to use Olay because of our sensitive skin from sunscreen to moisturizer to cleansers. The cleanser suds up well on the face and leaves a refreshing and clean sensation once washed off. I would definitely recommend this to others who are looking for something affordable and great for all types of skin.
Janet Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is good for the price I love play products one of my favorite brands it's very gentle not harsh at all and it smells good I purchased this at target and it is very effective makes you feel very clean I would totally recommend this to people no doubt
Adela S.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Scrub cleanser with deeper cleaning formula cleanses for younger-looking skin. Daily facial cleanser gently exfoliate. Leaves you're face very smooth and silky amazing to use during the day but usually morning gives you a fresh look
Erin B.
greenwood, sc
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very nice. It cleanses the face very well. There isn't much makeup or funk left over after one wash. I bought this product a month ago and I'm still currently using it. It's very nice product for its price range.
Chantel S.
Montebello, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works very well. Keeps blackheads away, and my friends are always asking what products I use. I reccomend these. My skin has become so much clearer and dewy, I only wish I had tried this early before.
Kalie N.
Conway
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product. Kept my face feeling clean & smooth! Smelled really nice as well. I always looked forward to cleaning my face with this product! I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a facial cleanser!
haily p.
This felt very good on my skin the first couple times using it. Packaging could use improvement maybe a little more? It was very effective, i would highly recommend to others. No need for improvement!
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA
What works for me, may not work for you, but this is a staple in my beauty regime. I use it each night and it cleans thoroughly and has been a must when maintaining a clear complexion. It leaves my face feeling clean and fresh.I love it!
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love play products they always be having good stuff this cleanser it really gentle on my skin and makes my skin so smooth and soft I would really recommend this
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Any Olay product is good. This cleanser though works a lot better than them makeup whips you see in the stores!