Olay Complete Cream All Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf 15 Normal uploaded by Johanna F.

BY OLAY

Protect Against The #1 Cause Of Aging Skin—damage From The Sun. Olay Complete All Day Spf 15 Facial Moisturizer With Uva/Uvb Protection For Normal Skin Provides 48 Hours Of Hydration. This Lightweight Antioxidant-rich Cream Conditions Skin Surface With Vitamins E, B3 And C To Help Maintain Healthy-looking Skin. Unlike Many Facial Moisturizers With Sunscreen, Complete All Day Facial Moisturizer With Spf Is Non-greasy And Lightweight. Its Oil-free Formula Leaves Skin With A Healthy Glow. With Its Patented Solasheer Technology, Experience A Surge Of Hydration With Sun Protection From America’s #1 Uv Moisturizer.

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 60, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ascorbic Acid, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Peg-4 Laurate, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Peg-4, Disodium Edta, Peg-100 Stearate, Fragrance.

Hailey K.
Land O' Lakes
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this. I have very oily skin, and it does not make my face more oily. If anything, it mattifies is while moisturizing it. It feels great and works great. I would definitely recommend this. It is so affordable for a great moisturizer.
Earlene T.
Oak HILL, FL.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Awsome product. Moisturizing, not oily and not to expensive. Great for just making you feel better. A nice treat when you just want to feel how soft your skin can really be.
kait a.
Dyer, IN
This has always been a staple in my bathroom. Does a great job hydrating without leaving a greasy/residue feeling on your skin
Crystal C.
Houma, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Not greasy or oily, goes on smooth. Leaves my skin feeling soft. It's lightweight which I love. Would recommend to everyone.
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
Very lovely product on the skin. It gives this beautiful and soft texture. Plus, hydration and sun protection all day.
Johanna F.
Shafter
This face cream is very smooth and soft on face. I love this cream and it’s good to travel.
Paige S.
Edinburgh
I love using this product daily in the morning as a moisturiser. I bought this product from boots and do this it’s effective. I love the smell and how it contributes to protecting the skin from any uv lighting. However it would be quite good if it did have protection from the sun, as this would safe the hassle of using another product alongside it.
Jie J.
Bought this in Saintsbury last year. I hardly ever use it although it has quite good rating. My skin is quite dry , when I apply it to my face it absorbs far too quickly that leaves my skin dry.