BY OLAY

This facial moisturizer infused with vitamins C E B3 to promote and maintain healthy-looking moisturized skin hydrates the skin and provides all-day protection from the suns harmful UVAUVB rays with SPF 15. This light oil-free non-comedogenic wont clog pore formula is great for those with oily or combination skin.

• I’m looking for a good daily moisturizer that wouldn’t ma...1 Answers
Olay Complete All Day Moisturizing UV Protection with Vitamins E & B3
  • "I absolutely love the way my skin feels after I use this. I smell is perfect. It is not overwhelming and it does not leave my skin dry or itchy after. I never have to use lotion after I use this. Great product for its price." in 9 reviews
  • "Love this, have been using it for years. My skin is super sensitive and breaks out easily and with this it never has. Works great and is super affordable." in 9 reviews
  • "Me and my mums go to moisturiser for years lovely and light but deeply hydrating! Stopped using it to try other products! X" in 7 reviews
Kendall L.
Oakdale, PA
I have pretty sensitive skin and this is amazing. I use it in the morning after I wash my face and apply toner and it doesn’t irritate my skin or cause any breakouts. The scent isn’t too bad it kind of just smells like sunscreen. I like that there is sunscreen in it so I know I have a little bit of sun protection. I’ve been using this one bottle for a few months now and I still have a lot left. It wasn’t expensive either. I think I got it at Target! Love this stuff!
🔮Mirhanda R.
Orlando, FL
I have Very sensitive skin and it was hard to find a moisturizer plus sunscreen that works for me , but Olay all day moisturizer with spf for sensitive skin is a total holy grail. It doesn’t leave my face greasy or gives of that white cast . It’s not thick so you could totally use it under makeup.  I bought It in a two back at Sams Club and I am definitely going to buy it again when I run Out
ashley 🎀.
Betterton, MD
Very one needs a good facial moisturizer with SPF in it, and this is the one you should be using! It’s light weight and hydrated your skin pretty well! The only issue I personally have with it is that it sometimes adds on to my oily skin days and I end the day with a super shiny forehead. But this is still a good moisturizer and I wouldn’t stray from it!
Lindsey D.
N Chesterfld, VA
My skin is very oily in my t-zone, but very dry on my cheeks. Complete has never irritated my skin or caused a breakout and it does not make my skin feel greasy like other moisturizers have in the past. I love that it has sunscreen in it and I use it every day under my makeup to help protect my skin.
Allison B.
Newman, CA
LOVE! keeps my skin very hydrated all the time! usually put on before i put on my makeup and facial spray! Very effective with my skin! no problems or breakouts! very affroable found at my local store and yes defintiley would recommend for makeup users who have dry skin.
Katie A.
My family has used this for decades, and I grew up using this! It's my go-to moisturizer when I'm on a tight budget and I love that it has SPF in it! It's light, non greasy and absorbs quickly with a pleasant fragrance.
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
I fight with combination skin constantly and Olay Complete All Day Moisturizing does a great job of helping combat the dry stuff without clogging my pores on the oil parts of my face!
Ithiel B.
I have been using this products for YEARS and I love it. I have no complaints, it works just fine. It's very effective, you'll see a difference on your skin in no time. I would definitely recommend.
Carly D.
This lotion was good but left my skin a bit pill if I used to much. It works well as an eye-makeup remover and I liked that it has a bit of sun protection in the formula. I also liked that it has a mild fragrance as I prefer not to use strong-scented products on my face.
Susan S.
So far it has worked fairly well for my skin. I would prefer the lotion to be in a pump bottle. It felt sticky the first time I used it, but now it makes my skin feel soft.
Danielle J.
I’m looking for a good daily moisturizer that wouldn’t make my skin feel anymore oily than it already is and that would also protect from the sun. Is this a good one?