BY OLAY

This facial moisturizer infused with vitamins C E B3 to promote and maintain healthy-looking moisturized skin hydrates the skin and provides all-day protection from the suns harmful UVAUVB rays with SPF 15. This light oil-free non-comedogenic wont clog pore formula is great for those with oily or combination skin.

🔮Mirhanda R.
Orlando , FL
I have Very sensitive skin and it was hard to find a moisturizer plus sunscreen that works for me , but Olay all day moisturizer with spf for sensitive skin is a total holy grail. It doesn’t leave my face greasy or gives of that white cast . It’s not thick so you could totally use it under makeup.  I bought It in a two back at Sams Club and I am definitely going to buy it again when I run Out
Janet P.
I've been using Olay since I was a teenager. My sister and my mother used it as well. I love that it's light and not too greasy for my skin, but enough that my face doesn't just absorb and dries out. Olay products never failed me before. I love and trust the brand.
Emilly B.
Santa Cruz, CA
I really love this moisturizer. I use the sensitive skin one and it has really just helped my skin a lot. It’s not too greasy although I do get a bit oily throughout the day but that’s normal. But it’s super light which is nice
Gina S.
Tucson, AZ
I've been using this spf lotion since I was 14. Olay always gets the job done! I love this formula even my dry eczema prone skin loves it! Goes great under or without Makeup. Definitely a great Olay product!
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
I fight with combination skin constantly and Olay Complete All Day Moisturizing does a great job of helping combat the dry stuff without clogging my pores on the oil parts of my face!
Marissa T.
Estacada, OR
I love this moisturizer! It works SO WELL! I was out of it for a while and my skin definitely felt dehydrated, patchy and generally pretty blah. After just two days of having it back my skin is back to feeling hydrated and even. I love that it has an SPF to it so I can moisturize and protect all at the same time!
Lindsey D.
N Chesterfld, VA
My skin is very oily in my t-zone, but very dry on my cheeks. Complete has never irritated my skin or caused a breakout and it does not make my skin feel greasy like other moisturizers have in the past. I love that it has sunscreen in it and I use it every day under my makeup to help protect my skin.
Allison B.
Stockton, CA
LOVE! keeps my skin very hydrated all the time! usually put on before i put on my makeup and facial spray! Very effective with my skin! no problems or breakouts! very affroable found at my local store and yes defintiley would recommend for makeup users who have dry skin.
Katie A.
My family has used this for decades, and I grew up using this! It's my go-to moisturizer when I'm on a tight budget and I love that it has SPF in it! It's light, non greasy and absorbs quickly with a pleasant fragrance.
Ithiel B.
I have been using this products for YEARS and I love it. I have no complaints, it works just fine. It's very effective, you'll see a difference on your skin in no time. I would definitely recommend.
Danielle J.
I’m looking for a good daily moisturizer that wouldn’t make my skin feel anymore oily than it already is and that would also protect from the sun. Is this a good one?