Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer with Vitamin E & Aloe Vera uploaded by Dienna O.Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer with Vitamin E & Aloe Vera uploaded by Alejandra M.

BY OLAY

Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer with Vitamin E Aloe Vera for Sensitive Skin has a light non-greasy formula that provides moisture while protecting your sensitive skin from daily sun exposure with broad spectrum SPF 15 UVAUVB sunscreen 100 Oil- and PABA-Free. Dermatologically Tested. Non-Comedogenic Wont Clog Pores. see more...

Dienna O.
Dienna O.
I use this moisturizer in my daily facial routine. I love it because it has sunscreen, vitamin E and aloe, and it's very soothing. When I use it, my skin doesn't look oily and it has sort of like a matte finish that I like. The bottle lasts a long time for me and it has a great price. I've been using this product for about two years and it works great!!
Callie S.
Callie S.
Dallas, TX
My mom has used this for as long as I can remember and now I swear by it too! I've tried my fair share of moisturizers over the years and this is the one I have stuck with consistently. It's very light and gentle yet keeps my skin moisturized all day. It's light enough that I can put it on right before I do my makeup and it doesn't feel all thick and lotion-y. I use the sensitive kind so it's extra gentle. I also love that it has a sunscreen in it so I can use it every morning for my daily sun protectant! I've actually had a dermatologist recommend this too. For a drug store moisturizer, this stuff is great!
Shifra E.
Shifra E.
Brooklyn
Great everyday moisturizer.  The SPF is perfect for everyday moderate sun exposure, and it goes on very nicely.  Moisturizing and non-greasy, it wears well underneath makeup.  I've used it under both powder and cream foundation.  It doesn't seem to make my acne worse.
Julia D.
Julia D.
Favorite moisturizer! I have pretty oily skin and it works great I use it all the time. My skin is also sensitive so I'm particular about face lotions! Also takes a bit of under eye makeup off easily! Love that it is a bit of sunscreen but doesn't feel like it!
Kelsi N.
Kelsi N.
Oklahoma
I like this product and it's very moisturizing but here recently it has been drying my face out. I now use a different moisturizer by clean and clear that very decent in its price. I would recommend this for people with oily skin.
Haley O.
Haley O.
Scottsdale, AZ
I use this product daily. The moisturizing affect of the product is outstanding. I also love the added benefit of it containing spf 15. It can be a little pricey for face cream, but one tube of it lasts me months.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Huntington, WV
This is my favorite physical sunscreen to use under makeup in the summer. It has that classic Olay scent and it is not sticky at all. It's very affordable and doesn't leave my skin oily. Definitely recommend.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
San antonio, TX
Love love love this stufff ! It’s a great moisturizer , great for your skin , aloe Vera is a must have for skin care & as well as vitamin e . I totally definitely recommend this to everyone !!!! !!
Mackenzie A.
Mackenzie A.
Ada, OK
I use this every day twice a day. At first I did not see much of a difference, but now I use it religiously. It is 15 dollars so it’s a little pricey but worth it.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Dania beach
It is so good, it's perfect for my because I have a skin sensitive, and this product is all day moisturizer with sunscreen broad spectrum SpF 15!