Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer with Vitamin E & Aloe Vera uploaded by Dienna O.

BY OLAY

Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer with Vitamin E Aloe Vera for Sensitive Skin has a light non-greasy formula that provides moisture while protecting your sensitive skin from daily sun exposure with broad spectrum SPF 15 UVAUVB sunscreen 100 Oil- and PABA-Free. Dermatologically Tested. Non-Comedogenic Wont Clog Pores. see more...

Dienna O.
Dienna O.
Review for: Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer with Vitamin E & Aloe Vera
I use this moisturizer in my daily facial routine. I love it because it has sunscreen, vitamin E and aloe, and it's very soothing. When I use it, my skin doesn't look oily and it has sort of like a matte finish that I like. The bottle lasts a long time for me and it has a great price. I've been using this product for about two years and it works great!!
Julia D.
Julia D.
Review for: Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer with Vitamin E & Aloe Vera
Favorite moisturizer! I have pretty oily skin and it works great I use it all the time. My skin is also sensitive so I'm particular about face lotions! Also takes a bit of under eye makeup off easily! Love that it is a bit of sunscreen but doesn't feel like it!
Kelsi N.
Kelsi N.
Oklahoma
Review for: Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer with Vitamin E & Aloe Vera
I like this product and it's very moisturizing but here recently it has been drying my face out. I now use a different moisturizer by clean and clear that very decent in its price. I would recommend this for people with oily skin.
Haley O.
Haley O.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer with Vitamin E & Aloe Vera
I use this product daily. The moisturizing affect of the product is outstanding. I also love the added benefit of it containing spf 15. It can be a little pricey for face cream, but one tube of it lasts me months.
Kassie N.
Kassie N.
Review for: Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer with Vitamin E & Aloe Vera
Great moisturizer! I love that it's for sensitive skin. It doesn't cause me to break out. It doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky or oily!
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.
Birmingham
Review for: Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer with Vitamin E & Aloe Vera
I got this product in a sample size as a gift from a family member, personally I didn't find that this product blew me away and wasn't a must buy after I ran out of it but that doesn't mean it was a bad product. It made my skin feel soft and refreshed and had a nice sent that didn't overwhelm the skin. Although this product wasn't the best I still find Olay and very reliable brand and has a wide range of amazing skin care products that i would like to try in the future.