BY OLAY

Provides Immediate Surge Of Active Hydration And Helps Protect Skin From Harmful Uva/Uvb Rays With Broad Spectrum Spf 30
Vitamin E, B3, Aloe
Solasheer Sensitive Technology
Oil-free, Non-greasy, Fragrance-free
Dermatologically Tested And Non-comedogenic
One 2.5 Fl Oz Pump

Active Ingredients-
Octinoxate 7.5% Sunscreen, Octisalate 2.5% Sunscreen, Octocrylene 2.5% Sunscreen, Zinc Oxide 7.0%

Inactive Ingredients-
Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Steareth-21, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Stearyl Alcohol, Polymethy-silsesquioxane, Polyethylene, Behenyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dmdm Hydantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Peg/Ppg-20/20 Dimethicone, Laureth-7, Steareth-2, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Disodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• Just purchased this moisturizer, it was the highest spf I...2 Answers
  • i need a new daytime mosturizer, with spf and great mostu...2 Answers
Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum Spf 30 Sensitive
  • "Spf seems to make me break out ao thisnolay for sensitive skin is amazing for me its not oily so it makes my face feel amazing" in 28 reviews
  • "Best facial moisturizer I have ever bought. Never greasy, always hydrating and i love that it is for sensitive skin. I will likely never change moisturizers." in 19 reviews
  • "Good with skin help dry skin to recover and gives you most skin very nice and good to have very good product to use " in 9 reviews
Emily V.
Barboursville
I'm currently using this product during the day (because of the SPF) and so far I like it! It is on the heavier side for a daytime moisturizer, but I haven't had any problems with it congesting my sensitive skin. I do find that it doesn't absorb entirely into my skin, which does leave a bit of a greasy feel (but not overwhelming).
Lauren C.
NANCY, KY
It's a heavy feeling moisturizer, it does it's job but I wouldn't recommend for anyone with super oily skin. I use it more as a sunscreen than as a moisturizer. I always have to wash my face after coming in from the sun because it's so thick and heavy feeling.
Sarah O.
Indianapolis, IN
Keeps the face moisturized through the day! I use this every morning and it just relaxes! this product met my expectations! I would recommend this to anyone who has dry skin or would like a refreshing way to wake up in the morning!
Rebecca C.
I usually only use this moisturizer on my face before going out in the sun. I don't like using regular sunscreen on my face because it makes my skin feel so greasy. This feels like moisturizer rather than sunscreen and it actually works. I have very sensitive and fair skin and I always use this product in the sun. I recommend it to all my fellow pale friends!
Jessica W.
Hilton, NY
I have been using this all summer and have been really enjoying it! I feel it has effectively protected my face from the sun as it isn’t as tan as my body. It does leave a bit of a white cast so make sure to rub it in well and that isn’t an issue. It is kind of thick which I’m not a big fan of but it isn’t unbearable so I recommend this facial sunscreen.
Porsha P.
Did not like how this felt. It was almost grainy feeling and felt unpleasant when applying it, similar to a thin cheap sunscreen. It was not comfortable and was not what I had expected. I would stick to the other lotion types and just apply this as a light sunscreen when needed.
Genesis N.
I absolutey Love this Moisturizer with Sunscreen! The packaging is nice. It does wonders on my face and really protects it. I burn both in the sun and in the cold due to my very fair skin tone but this moisurizer really does it's job. I always buy this again when I run out.
CaroMcKee13 M.
Love this product. I have used it every morning for years now. I know it won't irritate my skin or make it break out. I also feel great knowing I am applying sunscreen every day! Great everyday product that will always be in my bathroom. Even have my husband hooked on it.
Daisha B.
st. louis
I really like using this product whenever I go outside during the summer. I brought this after seeing good reviews on this product. I have noticed that this product burns whenever it gets near my eyes. I would recommend this for people with sensitive skin.
Shannon H.
I love this moisturizer. It is light weight, not too greasy and great for my sensitive skin. I have eczema and psoriasis acne prone skin and this does not irritate it at all. This is amazing especially for the price. Works just as good as first aid beauty.
Shereen H.
San fernando
i need a new daytime mosturizer, with spf and great mosturizing capabilities for dry, sensitive skin type Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum Spf 30 Sensitive
Cady D.
Plano, TX
Just purchased this moisturizer, it was the highest spf I could find in the store at the time. I normally wear a 46 spf product. My question is, my daughter used to use my last moisturizer and has EXTREMELY sensitive skin. I wanted to try something a little more accessible and better priced while hoping this works for her as well. Sensitive skin ladies... does this burn or can you use this without stinging or burn sensations?!?! Thank you!