Liz M.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY

Did this make you break out??
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Dec. 4, 2016, 12:16 p.m.
Not at all :)
Antonia U.
Antonia U.
Nov. 13, 2016, 4:25 p.m.
It made my face more oily than usual, but I never broke out. However people react to different things in different ways so you might have to switch to a moisturizer for sensitive skin. Those usually don't cause break outs.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Sept. 12, 2016, 10:14 p.m.
Nope, it is a great moisturizer and last all day
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Aug. 14, 2016, 11:30 p.m.
No, never!
Vrushali W.
Vrushali W.
June 24, 2016, 5:45 p.m.
Nope! But I also don't have sensitive skin.
Megan M.
Megan M.
July 3, 2014, 3:53 p.m.
I have sensitive skin and have never had issues with breaking out while using this product.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Nov. 9, 2013, 7:12 p.m.
No, never.
Cedar L.
Cedar L.
Oct. 12, 2013, 4:27 a.m.
No, I've never had a problem with breakouts using this, and I have very sensitive, very pale, Northern European skin. It's very mild.
Jolynn W.
Jolynn W.
Aug. 7, 2013, 11:14 a.m.
This product didn't make me break out.
Summer D.
Summer D.
July 11, 2013, 9:04 a.m.
I've been using Olay products (including the sensitive skin all day moisturizer) for 14 years and have never had a problem with breakouts.
Cossie J.
Cossie J.
June 30, 2013, 8:09 p.m.
I actually have a skin disorder which is called Cutaneous Lupus which causes a lot of break outs because I am sun sensitive so I am very picky about what I use on my skin because I'm broke out enough. I haven't had any problem with this product at all! I'm not saying it may not break someone out but from my current use I have not had a problem. Hope this helps Liz :)
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
June 22, 2013, 6:27 p.m.
This product is great for your skin and will not break it out.
Sheena F.
Sheena F.
April 25, 2013, 11:29 a.m.
No, I never had a problem with it

Join Now