BY OLAY

Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer with Vitamin E Aloe Vera for Sensitive Skin has a light non-greasy formula that provides moisture while protecting your sensitive skin from daily sun exposure with broad spectrum SPF 15 UVAUVB sunscreen 100 Oil- and PABA-Free. Dermatologically Tested. Non-Comedogenic Wont Clog Pores.

• Is this good face moisturizer? Olay Complete All Day Mois...2 Answers
Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin with Vitamin E & Aloe Vera
  • "Favorite moisturizer! I have pretty oily skin and it works great I use it all the time. My skin is also sensitive so I'm particular about face lotions! Also takes a bit of under eye makeup off easily! Love that it is a bit of sunscreen but doesn't feel like it!" in 7 reviews
Ashley B.
Des Plaines
If you have sensitive skin then this product is the one for you. When I first started using this it made my skin less dry and less oily. I’ve never had a moisturizer do that before in my 17 years of life. It has SPF which is amazing for anyone who’s going in the sun, but you also don’t need to put a lot of it on because a little goes a long way. I recommend this to all of my friends and they all now use this amazing product and it’s price is at a great quality. So I would totally recommend to others!
Kristen R.
tunnel hill
This is a great everyday moisturizer. I started using it when my skin was breaking out along with the gentle clean cleanser and they’ve both helped to calm down my skin and make it super soft and have reduced my redness. It’s not too heavy, it sometimes wasn’t enough for my dry patches in the winter but for the summer time it’s great. It absorbs into your skin quickly and goes on smooth. I also like that is has SPF in it. It’s a great price!
Ashley V.
Marana, AZ
I remember when I was a little girl my mom would always use Oil of Olay, although it was the old school pink lotion. I even remember the smell! So as I get older and have to mind my budget I have to choose products that are awesome and cost effective. This one is just that! It really keeps my skin soft and moisturized all while protecting from sun damage and not costing an arm and a leg. I use it every morning after washing and toning my face and it helps alleviate the dry tightening sensation I feel. I would recommend this to everyone, I truly love it! Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin with Vitamin E & Aloe Vera
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Classic formula that I’ve been using for years. Is lightweight and provides lasting hydration. I like that this also has sunscreen so you are protected. Olay has continued to perfect this product over the years with more vitamins and antioxidants and I’ll happily purchase again and again.
Amber E.
Flowery Branch
Purchased at: Walmart
This product was recommended to me by a friend because it was the only brand that didn't break her out. It didn't seem to keep my face hydrated throughout the day, but it didn't cause break outs, either. It didn't have a scent. I did feel a little better knowing it had some uv protection in the moisturizer
Eneri T.
Chula Vista, CA
I have super sensitive skin and this was the only moisturizer that I was able to use without getting break outs. I totally recommend this moisturizer, the only reason why I stop using this product is because I was looking for a higher SPF % other than that this moisturizer doesn't feel greasy or let any residue in your face, your face just drinks it and leave you with a well moisturizer matte face.
Kristina T.
Antelope , CA
I have been using this moisturizer every single morning for several years! It’s so perfect under makeup because it it very lightweight and not greasy, but provides lasting hydration! Also very affordable and lasts a long time! Highly recommend!
Patsy J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used olay for many years. Love this product! I have tried others brands but nothing compares to olay! I will not use anything else. This is great for sensitive skin and for all ages! I cant rave enough! Purchase purchase purchase!!!
Khadijah N.
Roswell, GA
I experienced this product to be very oily. You can argue that’s is hydrating but it leaves my skin still feeling oily. I already have oily skin so I need something that’s moisturizing but does not leave my skin feeling oily after use.
Emily G.
Middleton
I used this in college and it always worked great. It never caused me to break out or have any irritation. It’s a very gentle moisturizer. It’s not pricy and is widely available. I wouldn’t hesitate to rebuy.
Yanfang T.