BY OLAY

Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer with Vitamin E Aloe Vera for Sensitive Skin has a light non-greasy formula that provides moisture while protecting your sensitive skin from daily sun exposure with broad spectrum SPF 15 UVAUVB sunscreen 100 Oil- and PABA-Free. Dermatologically Tested. Non-Comedogenic Wont Clog Pores.

Christian F.
San Diego, CA
I have super sensitive skin and this was the only moisturizer that I was able to use without getting break outs. I totally recommend this moisturizer, the only reason why I stop using this product is because I was looking for a higher SPF % other than that this moisturizer doesn't feel greasy or let any residue in your face, your face just drinks it and leave you with a well moisturizer matte face.
Jessica G.
I use this moisturizer every day. I love how it works on skin I do have sensitive oily skin & this isn't too harsh for it. You can buy it at most stores I highly recommend this
celica g.
One of our family fave, my mom and sister use it as well. It not only moisturizes your facs but also protects it from the sun.. I normally put it on before applying my foundation. Works great and highly recommend it
Tiffany B.
Huntington, WV
This is my favorite physical sunscreen to use under makeup in the summer. It has that classic Olay scent and it is not sticky at all. It's very affordable and doesn't leave my skin oily. Definitely recommend.
Mackenzie A.
Ada, OK
I use this every day twice a day. At first I did not see much of a difference, but now I use it religiously. It is 15 dollars so it’s a little pricey but worth it.
Dienna O.
I use this moisturizer in my daily facial routine. I love it because it has sunscreen, vitamin E and aloe, and it's very soothing. When I use it, my skin doesn't look oily and it has sort of like a matte finish that I like. The bottle lasts a long time for me and it has a great price. I've been using this product for about two years and it works great!!
Callie S.
Dallas, TX
My mom has used this for as long as I can remember and now I swear by it too! I've tried my fair share of moisturizers over the years and this is the one I have stuck with consistently. It's very light and gentle yet keeps my skin moisturized all day. It's light enough that I can put it on right before I do my makeup and it doesn't feel all thick and lotion-y. I use the sensitive kind so it's extra gentle. I also love that it has a sunscreen in it so I can use it every morning for my daily sun protectant! I've actually had a dermatologist recommend this too. For a drug store moisturizer, this stuff is great!
Shifra E.
Brooklyn
Great everyday moisturizer.  The SPF is perfect for everyday moderate sun exposure, and it goes on very nicely.  Moisturizing and non-greasy, it wears well underneath makeup.  I've used it under both powder and cream foundation.  It doesn't seem to make my acne worse.
Julia D.
Favorite moisturizer! I have pretty oily skin and it works great I use it all the time. My skin is also sensitive so I'm particular about face lotions! Also takes a bit of under eye makeup off easily! Love that it is a bit of sunscreen but doesn't feel like it!
Kelsi N.
Oklahoma
I like this product and it's very moisturizing but here recently it has been drying my face out. I now use a different moisturizer by clean and clear that very decent in its price. I would recommend this for people with oily skin.