BY OLAY

UV Skin Shield SPF 20 Boosts skin s resiliency to the appearance of aging for healthy-looking skin For the following skin types:  Normal, Dry Helps with these face concerns:   Dull Skin, Dry/Flaky Skin You ll love Complete Ageless Skin Renewing UV Lotion because it boosts skin s resiliency to the appearance of aging for healthy-looking skin Olay Complete Ageless Skin Renewing UV Lotion combines nourishing all day moisture with vitamins and an anti-oxidant complex enriched with Green Tea and Ginkgo extracts to exfoliate and help promote skin s surface renewal process for skin that is more resilient to the appearance of aging.  The result?  Healthy-looking skin, SPF20 Protection, and a more ageless appearance. Questions?  or visit olay.com see more...

Agnita M.
I have been using almost exclusively Olay facial lotions for my skin since my teens and for good reason. I have very sensitive skin, especially on my face, and many times most creams are too harsh and will result in dryness or acne. Olay is extremely affordable while all the while ensuring that my face remains hydrated and smooth without blemishes.
Sara R.
Ashland , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm only 31, I don't really use this for the anti aging part of it, but I use it because it's good for my skin. Some products have broken me out, but I've never had a problem with Olay. This product keeps your skin feeling, looking and smelling fresh. It actually feels like your face is tighter after use.
Grace G.
Boston/Madrid
I'm young and my skin is fine but I used this lotion to protect from UV rays and I found it worked quite well. I am pale but I tan very easily. This cream was nice because while also protecting me from the sun it moisturizer my Dave quite nicely!!!'
Diane J.
Augusta , GA
This product was a good purchase. It is light weight and non greasy. This was my first time using and I'm glad I did. It exceeded my expectations! This product is very effective in making the skin feel smooth.I will recommend this product to ithers.
Jasmyn S.
Vancouver, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing product, it's expensive but it's the best! My mother has used Olay products her whole life and is wrinkle free. The best but the price is often expensive, if you can get store coupons it's the way to save
Selena S.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you read the back of the bottle it basically says all the positive things it can do to your skin, but I did not see any change in my skin after using it for two months.... I will not buy this product again.
Olivia H.
Sicklerville
It wasn't a great as I expected. I usually use oils as a moisturizer so I'm not into the creams. It was expensive but it made my skin feel a bit smooth. It was my first time using it and I probably wouldn't purchase again.
Priscilla J.
Used it all throughout my teenage years but as I got into my twenties I could tell my skin would need more protection and moisture. I purchased this at either Walmart of Target.
Teresa H.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this at Target and felt like it was your normal UV Lotion protectant. I wasn't crazy about it, but I didn't hate it. I think Olay always does a great job of packaging and that it would be a good alternative for those who want to buy a drugstore product.
Amanda M.
I really like olay products. I recently tired this product and it didn't really meet my expectations.