BY OLAY

Cleanses and exfoliates for healthy-looking skin For the following skin types:  Normal, Dry Helps with these face concerns:  Dull Skin, Dry/Flaky Skin You ll love Complete Ageless Rejuvenating Lathering Cleanser because it cleanses and exfoliates for healthy-looking skin. Olay Complete Ageless Rejuvenating Lathering Cleanser gently cleanses to remove dirt and dry skin while micro-beads exfoliate skin to help promote skin s surface renewal process for a more ageless appearance.  Dermatologist Tested.  Non-Comedogenic . Questions?  or visit olay.com see more...

Stephanie A.
Corpus Christi
Beauty Junkie Expert
Purchased this product at Walmart.  I was looking for a cleanser that would help improve fine lines.  Olay is very pricey for me, however I did purchase it anyways.  It was very gentle for cleansing.  However I felt my face to be very dry afterwards and needed to apply a gel moisturizer to help with dryness.  I wouldn't buy this again, based on price and the way my skin felt afterward.
ashley c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This does a great job of removing all my dead flaky skin. Its great at least once a week especially now since its winter and my face has been really dry. It leaves my face so smooth and soft
oh yes i remember the first time i tried this i didnt really know what to think but i think its great and everyone should give it a try because its really does work well
Kat W.
Moreno Valley, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this cleanser! I found that it left my skin feeling better than before I used it. I purchased this item at target, and it was my first time purchasing it. I believe that this product is a good deal, definitely worth the price. I would recommend it to anyone looking for an aging cleanser.
carol n.
Spartanburg
Olay Complete Ageless Rejuvenating Lather Cleanser is a GREAT product!! Not only is the fragrance wonderful but it actually did make my skin feel smoother and younger. I am a first time user and it has met my expectations without treating my skin harshly. I recommend Olay Complete Ageless Rejuvenating Lather Cleanser to ALL my friends.
Katrina V.
Roulette, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was a great product but it just was not something that worked for me. Maybe it will work for other people, but it just wasn't what my skin needed and my skin is very sensitive so it didn't work for me. I bought it at a local store in the town I live in.
Alison L.
I don't wash my face very often, but when I do, I use Olay products. This product has my face feeling very clean and smooth, as well as supple. I bought it at Rite Aid. It's very easy to wash off and is effective. I would recommend!
Alexya T.
My grandmother and mom have used this and they love it and even my grandfather uses it. He loves it too,they're all looking young and rejuvenated.She even thinks she can hit the club again.I'd love to use it when I get to their age.
Becky B.
This product wasn't my favorite , but it isn't the worst either. I like the simple lather it provides where I still feel like I'm getting clean. The scent isn't bad and that's a huge thing I pay attention to when it comes to anything that goes on my face.
Meghan M.
Gulf Shores
A nice, fresh, light product. I do not use it all the time, but when I do...my face feels AMAZING! No little red bumps afterwards either. Must try and you will love it.