BY OLAY

Paola c.
I love these cloths! They clean better than any other facial cloth I've ever used hands down. They smell really good and they leave my face so clean, hydrated and smooth. I really do feel like I've had a facial after I use one.
Jacqueline B.
Mt Prospect, IL
I have always included Olay products into my skin regimen, because I believe the Brand offers great skincare products with an expansive product line. My skin I'd say is "combination skin" where I am alittle oily in the T-Zone and fairly normal around that section. As I'm in my early 40's I am starting to pay close attention to my skin and I've noticed that my pores are starting to expand a bit...which is something I detest. The best way to remedy that is to cleanse super well. This lathering mud wash really draws out the impurities of your skin and leaves your face feeling extremely clean. While you may experience alittle dryness, just be sure to moisturize afterwards to avoid that dry and tight feeling.
Allybesaw B.
Oceanside, CA
This is an okay product , I like things more on the natural side . Bought it at Walmart , it was decently priced . It wasn't amazing but it didn't completely disappoint . First time and probably won't use again. Like I said I just enjoy more natural products !
Sidney J.
Yuma
This product was great! I love the mud texture. It reminds me of a mud mask. It came off super easy and my skin felt great afterwards. It is super gentle. It helped take the puffiness out of my eyes which was nice. I would definitely recommend this to women.
Brittaney W.
Dothan, AL
I honestly have not used this long enough to notice major differences in my skin, but I do notice small changes around my eyes and on my forehead. So if you need just a subtle lift, this is a good product to use. Also doesn't cost is very reasonable.
Alma M.
Great sunscreen protection! I love that it doesn't leave your face greasy and it is not harsh. I did meet my expectations however not much impressed! Great simple packaging will buy again. If this is what you're looking for go for it
Allea H.
Gloucester, MA
I have used oil of Olay products for years and this one may be my favorite product yet. I like the way it foams up it really gives you that clean feeling. My skin is smooth, clear and well hydrated after using this cleanser
Sara M.
Vernon Hills, IL
Olay is always helpful. Again. I love this product, I like this brand. I bought it in Target and price of this product was really good comparing to other stuff. This product is very gentle. I really like it
Jada B.
Youngstown, OH
It did its job perfectly it gently cleans my face with out it turning my face red from sensitivity its made my under eyes much more even and the bags less noticeable
Haleigh W.
St. louisville, OH
I love this product because it does not feel greasy, and my skin feels clean afterwards. I generally have somewhat oily skin, so I was hestitant about whether this product would be helpful. I now believe this product to be the best face wash I have ever used.