Olay Complete Ageless Eye Brightening Cream, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by Artrice F.Olay Complete Ageless Eye Brightening Cream, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by Artrice F.Olay Complete Ageless Eye Brightening Cream, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by Jennifer B.

BY OLAY #87 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Kiersten P.
Kiersten P.
Topeka, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really do like this product, it is a little on the pricey side though. I purchased mine at Walgreens, so It may be cheaper elsewhere. It is a very gentle eye cream and it doesn't irritate my eyes at all when used. I've been using it for about two months and I have seen improvements! I personally am just very lazy about a skin care routine that its almost too much work for me and not worth the money. But if this is something you think you would use often, then I would suggest it. You will get your moneys worth if its something your religiously using!
lisa S.
lisa S.
Prattville, AL
As we age, the sun and damage from our youth sure starts to tell on you... I wish I had listened to my mama back then.

Good thing I discovered she might just know what she is talking about and tried the Olay Complete Ageless Eye Brightening Cream.

It feels like silk going on, and I noticed an instant improvement.

Oil of Olay was in my grandma's bathroom cabinet, my mother's, mine, and now in my 17 year old daughter's makeup kit. Carry on!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I remember before I used this that there was a lot of hype about this product. This was an okay eye cream. It did its job I suppose but it wasn't anything too crazy. I expected a little more but I think this is one of those things where you get what you paid for. I liked it and used every last bit of it but I wouldn't make a special trip to target to buy it again.
Karie R.
Karie R.
Royse City, TX
I received a sample of this product in the mail it was a very wonderful product. I have a lot of issues in the summer with the skin peeling off around my eyes and haven't found any other product besides this one that help it. This product left the skin around my eyes smooth and looking great. I will for sure recommend this produvt to my friends and family.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Allen, TX
This cream is very hydrating. It also brightens your dark circles under your eyes. It's great for sensitive skin. Very gentle and does not burn the eyes. The price point is good. I just wish you would get a little more for money. I always
Repurchase this product and I would recommend to my friends. I have gifted to my sister!
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
This cream was light and it definitely was moisturizing. Comparatively it worked just as well as other pricey brands. It didn't leave a residue around the eye area, which some products do. Big plus for me. Olay always keeps me happy with their products. The wrinkles are still there, but I like how they've softened.
Jami B.
Jami B.
I love how this feels, it goes on like silk and is very light. I've had some eye creams that actually make my eyes burn but this one was very gentle. It is a decent value for the product, but it's not cheap. I'd buy this again, and I'd be interested to see how the other products Olay has stack up against it.
January G.
January G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Disappointing. I will not be purchasing again. Leaves my skin feeling greasy and I did not see any improvement at all, even after I used it on a regular basis. My skin is in almost perfect condition, so the few wrinkles I do have should have shown even just a little bit of improvement, but it did nothing.
Norma J.
Norma J.
Clearwater, FL
Love this product for everyday use. It is brightening as well. It's my go to eye cream and it feels very light and non greasy. And the price is excellent for the amount I get because it lasts me a long time at a fraction of the price of the higher end one I use for special occasions. Highly recommend!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Olay Complete Ageless Eye Brightening Cream is another favorite in the Olay brand. It definitely met and exceeded my expectations. I actually see continued improvement in my aging eye area, and I'm only a first time user of this particular cream. It's extremely gentle, a fabulous value, and it works!