Olay Complete Ageless Eye Brightening Cream

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Olay Complete Ageless Eye Brightening Cream!
didn’t do much after using it for about 2 weeks. applied really smooth but made me break out under my eyes which was annoying to say the absolute least. sensitive skin is ruining my life nbd
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Dawsonville
This is not what I’ve used. I just couldn’t scroll down. I used Dr Lilly fan. Lemme tell you, that stuff feels weird. Really minty and kinda burns on the skin. It works tho. I didn’t use it to awful much so I couldn’t see dramatic differences but it was great.
Dayton
I liked it and. It smelled good on my skin.it was soft. It was expensive.the jar wasn't big enough. I don't know what else to actually say about the product it was a good product all in all
Kearny
Makes undereyes way more moisturized and plumper. Got it as a gift over a year ago. Repeat user, makes my eyes brighter and takes care of wrinkles. EFFECTIVE!! Would definitely recommend.
Menominee, MI
My mom used Olay brabd and now I do. I cant speak highly enough about this cream. I was getting fine lines around my eyes and since startung this there are now fewer lines. You can not go wring with Olay.
Combination / Fine Lines
Topeka, KS
I really do like this product, it is a little on the pricey side though. I purchased mine at Walgreens, so It may be cheaper elsewhere. It is a very gentle eye cream and it doesn't irritate my eyes at all when used. I've been using it for about two months and I have seen improvements! I personally am just very lazy about a skin care routine that its almost too much work for me and not worth the money. But if this is something you think you would use often, then I would suggest it. You will get your moneys worth if its something your religiously using!
Oklahoma city
I have dark circles and I must say this really helped that i did it then a little while later did my makeup, it was flawless. Also my dark circles were noticeably brighter.
Louisville, KY
First time using an eye cream is this one feels nice. I've turned 31 this year and feel the need to take better care of my skin and this has helped my under eye area feel much smoother and nicer.
Combination / Acne
This product contained tint/brightener, which helped to deflect the dark circles under my eyes. It was good for my sensitive skin. It does not seem to last throughout the whole day, but the product does work for the most part.
Bloomington, IL
Absolutely love this eye cream! The texture is so creamy and a little goes a long way. Makes me look like I've actually slept😊 Definitely a staple in my bathroom cabinet.