BY OLAY

Daily Wet Wipes For Acne-prone Skin Help Wipe Away Excess Dirt And Oil For Clean, Beautiful Skin
Advanced Exfoli-dots Penetrate Down To The Pores To Cleanse And Exfoliate
A Refreshing, Deep Clean Formula With Essence Of Citrus Mint Suitable For Acne-prone Skin And Most Skin Types
Dermatologically-tested Formula Provides An Oil-free, Non-comedogenic Cleanser

Water/Eau, Alcohol, Sorbitol, Propanediol, Decyl Glucoside, Dmdm Hydantoin, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-10 Caprylate/Caprate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Tetrasodium Edta, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Iodopropynyl, Butylcarbamate.

Katy F.
West Palm Beach
These are great! They take all the guesswork out of face washes. It's like a face wash eye makeup remover wipe and a washcloth all in one. They are so convenient because you can just wet them, wash your face, remove your makeup, and exfoliate and then you just throw it away it doesn't get any easier! Your face is left completely clean and soft and I just love them!
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I use these as my makeup wipes. It takes it off without scrubbing my skin and it removes eye makeup easily.They smell good and packaging nice so they wouldn’t dry out. I recommend them and will purchase again.
Alexandra V.
I absolutely love these wipes! I'm already on my second pack! These are perfect for the summer. I tend to get very oily pretty quickly during the summer and these help freshen my face up at the end of the day. I also took these camping with me and they were perfect since it took all the outdoors ick off! Will definitely buy over and over again :)
Amy S.
Springfield, NE
These are very emollient! I love using them after I have been wearing long wearing makeup and need to take the day off.  They are very soft on the skin.  They have a nice value, although I can find cheaper.  I bought them at Walmart in my town.  I think bringing the price down will help these sell better, they truly are a great product!
Neath s.
Apple Valley, MN
Really love this stuff !! I use this to remove my makeup and it works so well. My face tend to become oily super quick so when I use this after a long day of makeup, it feels super refreshing. Would recommend this 💯 if u have oily plus sensitive, acne prone skin as I do.
Alexis D.
VALLEJO, CA
 these are perfect for quick makeup removal.   You can feel the deep clean.   It's great for when you're absolutely too tired to wash after a long day but don't want to clog your pores.   It exceeded All my expectations from the first time I tried it.  I will recommend to anyone
Emily K.
I absolutely love these wipes, they get the job done better than anything else i have purchased! So sos effective and very gentle it's so perfect i love it and the packaging!! So cute and simple!! I love this a  definitely would recommend it to everyone
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
These are super awesome and easy for any traveling.no water needed and it takes away the grime and dirt from the day along with any makeup residue on the face.safe for eye lashes as well.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
So handy I use them for everything there not that pricey I can’t get them any were like target Walmart easy to use I take off my makeup with them to it’s really gentle on my face I would buy it agin !
Breanna A.
Brodhead, KY
Really like how easy this product is to use. I like an easy skin care routine and this is a great product. Very gentle on my face. Meets my expectations in a skin care product. Would definitely buy this product again.