Olay Cleansing Body Wash Soothing Cucumber uploaded by Katie M.Olay Cleansing Body Wash Soothing Cucumber uploaded by Kayla P.

BY OLAY

Olay® Soothing Cucumber Fresh Moisture Cleansing Body Wash. see more...

• This product really does amazing things for your body smells fant...1 Answers
  • Since this has soothing properties in it, would it help soothe mi...2 Answers
  • On a scale between 1-5. 5 being the best and one being horrible, ...1 Answers
Olay Cleansing Body Wash Soothing Cucumber
  • "overall it does work with making my skin soft so that's a plus." in 5 reviews
Amanda D.
Lewistown, PA
First off let me say I Hate! Cucumber, but not this one. I normally hate all things Cucumber but this body wash was awesome. Smelled amazing and left my skin very soft loved it!
Audrey M.
Knoxville, TN
Smells really good and makes you really soft it I give it 5 stars because it smells so good
Missy S.
Austin
A very gentle formula for my extremely dry skin. Works into a really nice luxurious leather, without an effort... with the plus point of not overdrying your skin..instead giving it a super fresh feeling... I have finally found a bodywash for my super dry skin that I will definitely buy again
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Olay is my absolute favorite! I just love everything they make. It really leaves my skin very mouisterized. My skin feels so silkysmooth! And it feels like that all day! All Olay body washes smell very good! I just love the scents.This cucumber one reminds me of summer. The scent last all day!
Sarah S.
Lakeside, CA
This particular scent, designed around orchids and jojoba butter, is AMAZING. The first time I tried it was when a girlfriend of mine was visiting and forgot it in my shower when she left. It has been my one and only for four years, and I have never changed my body wash since. The scent is glorious and makes you feel SO, SO, SO pretty and of course, the soap itself is by Olay, and we all know Olay is UHHHH-mazing with their soft and silkiness-y feeling products. This one does its' job, AND leaves you feeling amazing and confident. LOVE the purple one! Jojoba butter and orchid extracts! Get it!!!!
Angel I.
Absolutely love the scent of this. It lathers up great and is reasonably prices at Walmart. Olay is a fabulous brand and I love a lot of their body washes, been using them for years. Also a littl goes a long way on my pouf sponge. Definitely a product I tell my friends about!
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, TN
I got this for christmas one year and ask everyone to get me another set each year! i love the way this body wash makes my skin feel! i don't dry out and it doesn't cause my skin to break out or have any other problems! ive had problems in the past with certain body washes with strong scents that will cause me feminine problems and this one does not! i love the smell and use the lotion after too! my boyfriend loves it bc the smell lingers in the air even after ive been gone all day!
Terri S.
I bought this body wash and it's not a creamy body wash therefore I was happy. I bought this scent and the scent in the pink bottle. I prefer the pink to the purple but both scents are pleasant. As a body wash, it lathers well and leaves my skin soft. The scent fades away however I do put on scented lotion so that may have something to do with it.
kristin g.
This is the first time I have tried a tinted moisturizer. I do not know if I will ever try one again. I do not like that when I apply it to my skin, it does not get absorbed very well. I also do not like how it looks to leave streak marks on my face (kind of like brush strokes left from a paint brush). I will not be purchasing thie product again.
Jasmin S.
Stony Brook, NY
I absolutely love this body wash! It smells nice and calming and the consistency of the body wash is very silky! I could use this all day long! I also love that I can find it pretty much anywhere!
Kimb P.
Cartersville, GA
What do you use to wash when you use this body wash? A loufa, a pouf, a plain old washcloth?
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
Since this has soothing properties in it, would it help soothe minor sunburns?
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
This product really does amazing things for your body smells fantastic it leaves your fresh and clean pretty much all Olay products are good the price of all only products are very reasonable I love smelling like cucumbers
Stephine K.
surprise, Az
On a scale between 1-5. 5 being the best and one being horrible, how would you rate this product?