Olay Cleansing Body Wash Silk Berry uploaded by Ashley J.

BY OLAY

With Rose Extract Almond Oil Won t dry out your skin, leaving it more hydrated than regular soap 3 Deep cleansing lather helps to purify your skin, leaving it feeling fresh and beautiful 6 Deeply moisturizing formula nourishes skin with a mouth-watering fragrance Discover a world of romance when you smooth on this whisper light lather with delicate rose extract and almond oil. Feel it hush over you like rose petals floating in a Venetian bath.

Olay Cleansing Body Wash Silk Berry
  • "This is one of my favorite oil of olay body washes. It smells really good, is really nourishing and my skin feels really hydrated and sily after using it. " in 6 reviews
  • "Olay is my everyday body wash. It is gently on my sensitive dry skin. It doesn't make you feel greasy. Or leave a soap scum feel on your skin. The smell is amazing and I tell all my friends to use it. " in 4 reviews
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
This body wash smells soooooo good. Its heavenly. I always use this in the shower not only because it’s smells so good but because it always leaves my skin SO SMOOTH. Like SO SMOOTH. it’s amazing. Every single part of my body is silky smooth and I am obsessed. I have always recommended this body wash & I highly recommend it now! I love it.
Brenna R.
Iowa City, IA
This stuff is amazing. I typically am conflicted when it comes to body wash--I have sensitive skin, but I'm huge on feminine (and often times, perfume-based) scents. So, I either find myself with great smelling skin + skin irritation, or having non-irritated skin + smelling like medicine/no scent. The only way I got around this was by using all-natural products (i.e. LUSH)--but that really was adding up. So, in a moment of desperation, I bought this at Walgreens. After finishing the bottle, I'm convinced this was the exception of drug store scented body wash. The smell is intoxicating and I haven't had any irritation since! A little goes a long way, too. My one complaint is that the smell lacks longevity, but that probably was just for me. I'd give this a whirl if you're tired of spending big bucks at sephora or lush!
Debbie H.
08754
I love this brand and this product. Iam very careful about the products that I use on my skin since it can be very sensitive to alot of other brands and I never have had to worry about this product. I am able to use it daily..it is so gentle on my skin..it has a nice fresh clean scent that lasts all day. I have been trusting this brand with my family's skin care for years and plan to continue to for years to come.
Jessica G.
Los Angeles, CA
I was needing moisture, badly. I began using this daily and hoped it would increase my desert-skin's moisture, but it only helped minimally. The scent was strong, though, which I liked. Overall, not bad for the price but I would have liked something moisturizing with more lather.
Briana R.
DIX HILLS, NY
FIrst off this product smells amazing! I love it so much. When I use this body wash my skin feels so soft and smooth afterwards. I generally have dry or rough skin so this really helps. I also get a lot of blackheads and I find with this product and a little elbow grease it usually does the trick. Definitely would recommend.
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Not only is this product very affordable but it also smells delicious! After using this my skin immediately feels softer. A little goes a long way with this soap too. I usually buy mine at walmart and its only a couple bucks. I definitely recommend it!
Jade D.
Henderson, NV
I LOVE the scent of the Olay body wash, but it's not as hydrating as I hoped it would be. It lathers nicely, but the m hydrating factors missed he mark. Although the moisturizing factor is not there, the smell of the product lingers nicely in the shower (even my husband like to smell it!).
Jennifer W.
Moreno Valley , CA
It's not often for me to find something that I like but I just love this product I tried it once years ago and I've been using it ever since it leaves your skin feeling very hydrated and soft and silky will never use another product besides this would totally recommend for anybody
Jenny S.
Mount Gilead, OH
Nice smelling product and my skin felt very smooth after. Great price and easy to find. My only issue is that I have very sensitive skin so it's sometimes hard for me to buy new products. This one was no exception. I was really itching afterwards.
Megan J.
Ball Ground, GA
Love this body wash! It lathers so well and smells amazing! Doesn't leave your skin dry, and is so gentle on your skin. It lasted forever! I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!! Would definitely buy it again :)