Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashOlay
Cleansing Body Wash Silk Berry

Olay Cleansing Body Wash Silk Berry

With Rose Extract Almond Oil Won t dry out your skin, leaving it more hydrated than regular soap 3 Deep cleansing lather helps to purify your skin, leaving it feeling fresh and beautiful 6 Deeply moisturizing formula nourishes skin with a mouth-watering fragrance Discover a world of romance when you smooth on this whisper light lather with delicate rose extract and almond oil. Feel it hush over you like rose petals floating in a Venetian bath.

Why is this product going for a lot of money on eBay ?
Olay Cleansing Body Wash Silk Berry Does it have a nice smell or is it over powering?
Start your review of Olay Cleansing Body Wash Silk Berry!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is one of my favorite oil of olay body washes. It smells really good, is really nourishing and my skin feels really hydrated and sily after using it. in reviews
Olay is my everyday body wash. It is gently on my sensitive dry skin. It doesn't make you feel greasy. Or leave a soap scum feel on your skin. The smell is amazing and I tell all my friends to use it. in reviews
Briana R.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
FIrst off this product smells amazing! I love it so much. When I use this body wash my skin feels so soft and smooth afterwards. I generally have dry or rough skin so this really helps. I also get a lot of blackheads and I find with this product and a little elbow grease it usually does the trick. Definitely would recommend.
Teresa M.
Attleboro, MA
Olay Cleansing Body Wash Silk Berry uploaded by Teresa M.
This product is amazing. I love using it as a daily in the shower you feel fresh and clean and the scent is marvelous. This brand is affordable. If you’re a big fan of body washes and scents then this is the right one for you. #Olay #Cleansing #BodyLotion #Silk #SilkBerry #Beauty #BodyCare #SkinCare #Lovely #Sweet #Hydrate #Moisturize #Moisturizer
Danette Y.
Clifton Hts, PA
Cleans well and has the most refreshing scent! Great value for you money. I purchased at target for less than $5.00. It is gentle on the skin an doesn't irritate! I love that it can be used by both male and female. I highly recommend this product!
Christine H.
Mason City, IL
I love this.I have to normally have to hide this after I take a shower cause if not all my boys will use it even my husband,Cause they love it just as much
Kat R.
Fort Wayne, IN
Olay is the best soap it sleeps good leaves soft skin. Lather good in water.overall it good soap I love it I think everybody should try it.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
1,397 reviews
I love this brand and this product. Iam very careful about the products that I use on my skin since it can be very sensitive to alot of other brands and I never have had to worry about this product. I am able to use it daily..it is so gentle on my skin..it has a nice fresh clean scent that lasts all day. I have been trusting this brand with my family's skin care for years and plan to continue to for years to come.
Gynelle P.
Orlando, FL
My mother in law got me a set of this n i freaking loves the way it smells i feel like pouring the whole thing on me lol
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Not only is this product very affordable but it also smells delicious! After using this my skin immediately feels softer. A little goes a long way with this soap too. I usually buy mine at walmart and its only a couple bucks. I definitely recommend it!
Silvia R.
I like it ...my body was soft and perfumed ☺️ ..economic and easy to find and any market or Pharmacy 😀😀
Kayla J.
San Diego, CA
Okay is a really nice drug store product. Is smells really nice and leaves your skin feeling so smooth
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Marilyn J.