BY OLAY

Olay® Fresh Moisture Refreshing Nectarine Cleansing Body Wash. see more...

Olay Cleansing Body Wash Refreshing Nectarine
  • "Words can't even describe how much I love this product like it smells amazing and is moisturizing. How much better can it get??" in 4 reviews
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love love this stuff leaves skin soft to the touch and does not take a lot and price was good the smell is amazing would recommend to family and friends.
Jen M.
I love this Body Wash I've been using it for about 2 years now i love every fragrance Olay has to offer right now I'm on invigorating champagne mango and white Ginger when it says vibrant fresh skin all day they are not lying I don't wear perfume but people always tell me whatever you're wearing is so strong and it smells so good and it's simply my body wash that last all day, I love it especially when i get out of the shower at night and get ready bed it fills my sheets with such a great fragrance. It doesn't make my body feel greasy or oily it makes me feel so fresh. I'm never leaving Olay.
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
I LOVE this body wash! It smells amazing and leaves my skin extra soft. It also leaves my bathroom smelling great after I shower! I have been using it for a long time and will continue to, I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Toni D.
Ajax, ON
Smells great! Washes off clean with no residue. I don't find it's a bit drying, the vanilla and Shea Butter version are more nourishing. Good price point, I got 700mL bottle for $4 so quite a bit of product for the price. I would purchase again if on sale but not my first choice.
Alina P.
Brooklyn , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This body wash smells delicious! I like to change my scents by the seasons and this is perfect for summer! The mango scent is heavenly! My body still smells like it when I step out of the shower. I recommend this body wash to anyway looking for a yummy, summery scent! 4 stars only because I haven't used it enough to see if it leaves soapy residue (which I've found in other companies before)
Erin P.
London, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Olay is deff another one that's at the top of my list for body washes, if I'm not using dove or soft soap it's deff this one! The price for a bottle is a decent price, and a little goes a long way, it leaves my skin so soft and silky smooth!
Mickie P.
This was a try just because.. I always use bath and body. But I was surprised this body wash was really soothing and felt good. I am very surprised at now I want to change. Will definitely be using this product from now on.
Clarissa M.
Gilbert, AZ
It has a good sent. I like how well it spreads so you don't have to use as much, and I always feel clean after the the shower..
Melissa P.
Florida
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have Champagne Mango & White Ginger. It leaves the skin hydrated not dry. The smell isn't too strong. I really like using Olay.
Sasha S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Olay is a very lovely brand, when I think olay I think classic and simple. I first tried this brand when I stayed at my grandmas and have now added this particular body wash to my top favorites because of the nectarine scent.