BY OLAY

Olay® Fresh Moisture Refreshing Nectarine Cleansing Body Wash. see more...

Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love love this stuff leaves skin soft to the touch and does not take a lot and price was good the smell is amazing would recommend to family and friends.
Erin P.
London, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Olay is deff another one that's at the top of my list for body washes, if I'm not using dove or soft soap it's deff this one! The price for a bottle is a decent price, and a little goes a long way, it leaves my skin so soft and silky smooth!
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
I LOVE this body wash! It smells amazing and leaves my skin extra soft. It also leaves my bathroom smelling great after I shower! I have been using it for a long time and will continue to, I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Melissa P.
Florida
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have Champagne Mango & White Ginger. It leaves the skin hydrated not dry. The smell isn't too strong. I really like using Olay.
Sasha S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Olay is a very lovely brand, when I think olay I think classic and simple. I first tried this brand when I stayed at my grandmas and have now added this particular body wash to my top favorites because of the nectarine scent.
Tori A.
GARARDS FORT, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This smells SOOOOOOOOO Good! Nourishing, Moisturizing and refreshing! My go-to drugstore body wash.
Alexis G.
Amsterdam, NY
Refreshing and leaves your skin soft and smells good also not too expensive good quality for price
Jennifer A.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just finished my bottle, and i loved the smell, it left my skin feeling so soft and i would totally buy and recommend to anyone else to use.
Jenn B.
Hinton, OK
First time to use this wash and my skin is so soft! We all love the way it smells, it is very refreshing.
Emily K.
Randolph, NJ
I loved this product. It was extremely moisturizing and had a great scent. It was a bit pricey, but worth the cost.