BY OLAY

Olay® Fresh Moisture Refreshing Nectarine Cleansing Body Wash. see more...

Olay Cleansing Body Wash Refreshing Nectarine
  • "Words can't even describe how much I love this product like it smells amazing and is moisturizing. How much better can it get??" in 4 reviews
Madeline C.
Very refreshing scent. Olay leaves my skin smooth, clean, and soft. The best part is it is very affordable.
Jenn B.
Hinton, OK
First time to use this wash and my skin is so soft! We all love the way it smells, it is very refreshing.
Wade Z.
This is not ment for sensitive skin people because I have eczema and I broke out on my body in like a day
Jennifer M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love all Olay body washes. They all leave my skin silky and all smell amazing. Great inexpensive wash.
Brandi T.
Hood River, OR
This is one of my favorite brands and I love the fruity. Sense of this body wash makes my skin very soft
Ashley G.
I use Olay products every day. They keep my skin clean and moisturized. Plus this product smells amazing!
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Olay cleansing body wash refreshing nectarine smells soooo good and always leaves my body feeling soft
Daisha G.
Bronx, NY
This product smells great and cleans the body. It lathers up well with a loofah or exfoliating gloves.
Alexis G.
Amsterdam, NY
Refreshing and leaves your skin soft and smells good also not too expensive good quality for price
Tori A.
GARARDS FORT, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This smells SOOOOOOOOO Good! Nourishing, Moisturizing and refreshing! My go-to drugstore body wash.