BY OLAY

Olay® Fresh Moisture Refreshing Nectarine Cleansing Body Wash. see more...

Olay Cleansing Body Wash Refreshing Nectarine
  • "Words can't even describe how much I love this product like it smells amazing and is moisturizing. How much better can it get??" in 4 reviews
Beatrice B.
This is absolutely the best wash and the smell is to die for. I don't have any cons. The value is good...I don't mind paying a higher cost for something that works. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!!
Luz  B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells so good! Leave your skin smooth and refreshing. It's definitely a great value and it's not pricey at all. I recommend it to anyone that's looking for a body wash that leaves your skin smooth and smelling good
Beth S.
Goff, KS
This is one of my most used body washes. I really like the formula and I always get a good clean. the only thing I don't like is the packaging. I never have to squeeze to get product out it just flows out and I always get too much so that is one thing I wish they would change.
Keterah N.
Hardy, KY
This stuff is okay. I really prefer the original play body wash. This stuff smells wonderful and does a great job but I think the original is better! I think it's just a personal preference! :))))))))
Emily B.
Durant, OK
Love it. Great crisp smell. If you like mango smell. I love it . Not only does it make your skin feel great the scent stays on . It's decent priced for the amount that is in the bottle . I have used the body wash brands since they came out .
Lily D.
Honolulu, HI
I really enjoyed this body wash. It smells great. I can't wait to try out the other scents. It is very gentle and I used it for quite a long time too. Once I run out I will be purchasing more. Maybe in another scent?
Jessica B.
These body washes are very moisturizing and make my skin really soft. I get mine at Walgreens or target. It's gentle on my skin and good for everyday use. It smells really nice. Would recommend for anyone
Emily W.
Heber City, UT
This smells so yummy! Our kids all wanted to use it because of the fruity smell! This cleans well without the build-up of traditional soap. I use this ever day and it doesn't make my skin dry.
Yulissa E.
Miami
It's all in the name refreshing is right I live showing with something that smells clean and makes your body feel refreshing this product is great for that
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love love this stuff leaves skin soft to the touch and does not take a lot and price was good the smell is amazing would recommend to family and friends.