BY OLAY

Olay® Fresh Moisture Refreshing Nectarine Cleansing Body Wash. see more...

Sasha S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Olay is a very lovely brand, when I think olay I think classic and simple. I first tried this brand when I stayed at my grandmas and have now added this particular body wash to my top favorites because of the nectarine scent.
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
I LOVE this body wash! It smells amazing and leaves my skin extra soft. It also leaves my bathroom smelling great after I shower! I have been using it for a long time and will continue to, I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Mickie P.
This was a try just because.. I always use bath and body. But I was surprised this body wash was really soothing and felt good. I am very surprised at now I want to change. Will definitely be using this product from now on.
Jen M.
I love this Body Wash I've been using it for about 2 years now i love every fragrance Olay has to offer right now I'm on invigorating champagne mango and white Ginger when it says vibrant fresh skin all day they are not lying I don't wear perfume but people always tell me whatever you're wearing is so strong and it smells so good and it's simply my body wash that last all day, I love it especially when i get out of the shower at night and get ready bed it fills my sheets with such a great fragrance. It doesn't make my body feel greasy or oily it makes me feel so fresh. I'm never leaving Olay.
Alina P.
Brooklyn , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This body wash smells delicious! I like to change my scents by the seasons and this is perfect for summer! The mango scent is heavenly! My body still smells like it when I step out of the shower. I recommend this body wash to anyway looking for a yummy, summery scent! 4 stars only because I haven't used it enough to see if it leaves soapy residue (which I've found in other companies before)
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This body wash is amazing the smell is really great and it was your eyes as my skin really nicely it doesn't leave it Oily or over dry my skin does not irritate and for the quality of this product the price is very good I highly recommend this product that we have sensitive skin.
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really enjoy this body wash, but I have not repurchased it since I tried it the first time. I bought it I think at Walmart or Target. I used it up probably in a few months because I alternated with other body washes during that time. I liked the smell a lot!
Shelby F.
Euless, TX
The scent of this body wash will take you to the jungle. It makes you feel like you have stepped out of a waterfall and into paradise. The refreshing scent is perfect for a morning shower to wake you up and get ready for the day. I like the packaging and the color is fun.
Andy L.
Olay has one of the best body washes. They really make your skin feel good. I don't usually get it because it is a bit more expensive than the alternative but if I splurge then this is what I go with. Gentle on the skin and leaves you smelling great.
Jessica Y.
I enjoy the smell of this product. It is very refreshing. It's also a very good value, very affordable and it's a decent-sized bottle! The scent of this particular body wash is very long lasting and I love that! Would recommend.