BY OLAY

Olay® Fresh Moisture Refreshing Nectarine Cleansing Body Wash. see more...

Jen M.
I love this Body Wash I've been using it for about 2 years now i love every fragrance Olay has to offer right now I'm on invigorating champagne mango and white Ginger when it says vibrant fresh skin all day they are not lying I don't wear perfume but people always tell me whatever you're wearing is so strong and it smells so good and it's simply my body wash that last all day, I love it especially when i get out of the shower at night and get ready bed it fills my sheets with such a great fragrance. It doesn't make my body feel greasy or oily it makes me feel so fresh. I'm never leaving Olay.
Alina P.
Brooklyn , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This body wash smells delicious! I like to change my scents by the seasons and this is perfect for summer! The mango scent is heavenly! My body still smells like it when I step out of the shower. I recommend this body wash to anyway looking for a yummy, summery scent! 4 stars only because I haven't used it enough to see if it leaves soapy residue (which I've found in other companies before)
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
This body wash is amazing the smell is really great and it was your eyes as my skin really nicely it doesn't leave it Oily or over dry my skin does not irritate and for the quality of this product the price is very good I highly recommend this product that we have sensitive skin.
Beth S.
Goff, KS
This is one of my most used body washes. I really like the formula and I always get a good clean. the only thing I don't like is the packaging. I never have to squeeze to get product out it just flows out and I always get too much so that is one thing I wish they would change.
Shelby F.
Euless, TX
The scent of this body wash will take you to the jungle. It makes you feel like you have stepped out of a waterfall and into paradise. The refreshing scent is perfect for a morning shower to wake you up and get ready for the day. I like the packaging and the color is fun.
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I really enjoy this body wash, but I have not repurchased it since I tried it the first time. I bought it I think at Walmart or Target. I used it up probably in a few months because I alternated with other body washes during that time. I liked the smell a lot!
Andy L.
Olay has one of the best body washes. They really make your skin feel good. I don't usually get it because it is a bit more expensive than the alternative but if I splurge then this is what I go with. Gentle on the skin and leaves you smelling great.
Emily B.
Durant, OK
Love it. Great crisp smell. If you like mango smell. I love it . Not only does it make your skin feel great the scent stays on . It's decent priced for the amount that is in the bottle . I have used the body wash brands since they came out .
Jessica Y.
I enjoy the smell of this product. It is very refreshing. It's also a very good value, very affordable and it's a decent-sized bottle! The scent of this particular body wash is very long lasting and I love that! Would recommend.
Lily D.
Honolulu, HI
I really enjoyed this body wash. It smells great. I can't wait to try out the other scents. It is very gentle and I used it for quite a long time too. Once I run out I will be purchasing more. Maybe in another scent?