Olay Cleansing Body Wash Luscious Embrace uploaded by Yisel C.Olay Cleansing Body Wash Luscious Embrace uploaded by Ashley H.

BY OLAY

With Jojoba Butter &Amp; Crushed Orchid Extract Won't Dry Out Your Skin, Leaving It More Hydrated Than Regular Soap Deep Cleansing Lather Helps To Purify Your Skin, Leaving It Feeling Fresh And Beautiful Infused With Jojoba Extract And The Exotic Scent Of Fresh Orchids Deeply Moisturizing Formula Nourishes Skin With A Mouth-Watering Fragrance Discover The Lush, Flourishing Beauty Of The Amazon When You Plunge Into This Rich Lather With Jojoba Butter And Crushed Orchid Extract.&Nbsp; Feel It Envelop Your Body Like A Botanical-Infused Steam Treatment. 1-800-695-3597 Made In Usa see more...

Joann C.
lake wales, FL
Love the scent of this body wash and the way it makes my skin feel. While I do not use it all the time, I buy it fairly often. It is nice and thick, and makes a great lather and the scent is not overpowering, yet lasts pretty well. This is especially nice for a hot shower before bed.
JENELLE W.
Toledo, OH
This smells incredible but I wish it lasted a little bit longer most lotions and body washes last me about a month and this one only last about 2 weeks and for the price I feel like it's not a good enough value so I quite purchasing it I love Olay produces
Katie G.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is probably one of my favorite body washes. I've used this for years. It smells so good and makes my skin so soft. I got my sister and mom hooked on it as well. The smell stays for hours after getting out of the shower too.
Patricia Y.
I love olay products from their bar soaps to their liquid ones. I like the smell of them they are not to powerful, and they leave my skin feeling soft and when you get out of the shower you still have a hint of smell of lavender
Aubrey F.
Grand Blanc, MI
I like Olay's body wash and I LOVE the scent. It lathers so rich and seems so silky.. but it does not leave my skin very soft. I feel like it is quite over priced for what it is. I think you are just paying for the name here.
Amanda L.
Hoquiam , WA
Honestly, it was the color of the bottle that first drew me to this particular body wash. I already knew it'd be good, because I buy Olay often. The smell is light and clean, and I absolutely love cleansing myself with it.
Lauren H.
Edgewater, FL
This body wash was OK. I did feel like it left a film on my skin which was unpleasant. It was a good price but I won't buy it again because of how it left my skin feeling. I did buy it at Walmart and it came with a lotion.
Margarita S.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this old a cleansing body watch it's amazing this line is so good the smile and braces so luscious like the brand it's amazing I love this cleansing body wash their lotion and their body sprays they're amazing
Shelley B.
Haleyville, AL
My absolute FAV! I keep coming back to this. It smells fantastic, covers the body good, and leaves the skin fresh and moisturized. Also my skin smells a light scent of this luscious smell. 10 points here!
Abbey C.
This body wash smells so good! It foams up nicely, feels smooth on the skin, and does a great job cleansing. It is fairly moisturizing and not at all drying, and I purchase Olay body washes frequently.