BY OLAY #71 in Makeup Remover

Pre-moistened cleansing cloths with aloe vera Gentle everyday cleansing with aloe vera. Soft Cleansing pockets gently lift away dirt, make-up and even waterproof mascara to leave skin clean, soft and smooth. Soft Cleansing pockets with Aloe vera. Dermatologically tested. Non-Comedogenic. Suitable for the eye area 20 Pre-Moistened Cleansing Clothes 20x16cm.

• "I would recommend them for a simple make up remover. " in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend for and are good to use on a night you're just too tired to wash your face:)" in 1 review
  • "they removed all of my heavy makeup, including waterproof mascara yet my sensitive skin felt smooth and not irritated at all." in 1 review
  • "Gets the job done nicely." in 1 review
  • "These have a very light roughness to them but very little which does help remove the makeup and leaves my skin feeling wonderful!" in 1 review
Michelle G.
Albuquerque, NM
Although these cleansing cloths contain gentle cleansing agents, the "mild" portion of the name is one to question because of the fragrance it contains. Although the amount is low, fragrance isn't skin care, and it shouldn't be in any product labeled as gentle or mild.

That aside, these cloths do an OK job of removing light makeup without leaving a residue. If your plan is to use these to remove a full face of makeup (including mascara), think again, because these cloths won't cut it. If anything, the cleansing agents (or, rather, lack thereof) are best used in the morning (when you're not wearing makeup to just refresh your face) for those with normal to slightly dry skin. Otherwise, if cleansing cloths appeal to you, Olay (and Pond's) have more effective options for the same price.
Meggie S.
Cincinnati, OH
These cloths are great for the lazy girl! I've *heard* that they aren't great for your skin, but don't wear makeup often so I don't mind using them the once or twice a week I need them. They do a great job of getting rid of makeup and leave your face feeling fresh and clean. I'm not sure whether Olay says they're good for eye makeup, but be careful if you do use them to try to wipe off mascara. You could end up stinging your eye!
Farrah D.
Apple valley, CA
I love these make up wipes ! I usually use these when we go on long trips cause they are a quick and easy way too clean my face. Only thing is depending on how much you have on your face depends on how many you use. Which that's what I wish for them to be stronger. I don't like the fact when I wear my mascara thick "which I do!" It's takes forever for it to come off. So I recommend these for more natural make up wearers.
Kerry S.
I have purchased these make up remover cloths many times. I like the way they make me feel like they are truly cleaning my skin.
I have used other facial cleansing cloths that have left my skin feeling like there was a film on it when I was done using it. These cloths leave my face feeling clean and refreshed. I would rather take a shower before bed, but if I can not do that these are the next best thing for me.
neva h.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love LOVE these! I like Loreal as well, so I use both. This one however doesn't have a fragrance (which I am big on. I like smell good stuff) BUT, I use these because they don't sting my eyes and do a fabulous job on removing makeup! They don't tear and are very durable. I say if you have sensitive skin, these are the ones you need and would be a perfect fit. I love them except the no fragrance part. B+
Ang D.
Temecula, CA
Olay Clean & Mild Makeup Remover Cloths are great when you're unable to get to the sink to wash off your makeup. I've used these in the car on the way to the gym to remove my makeup before working out. I've also used on those nights when I was away from home and needed to remove my makeup before falling asleep. It gets the job done and helps keep my skin looking and feeling great.
Holly G.
Escondido
Besides washing your face at night using a gentle touch up cloth is so fresh. Finding a soft cloth that can do the job has been difficult. My skin is very sensitive and if the cloth does not do a clean soft sweep it can cause irritation. I found these cloths gentile, effective and calming to my skin. The price is more then reasonable I am a new customer for life.
Samantha M.
Bakersfield, CA
Another great brand of cleansing cloths, but more expensive and hardly on sale. Other brands are just as good and $1 cheaper so I hardly purchase this product. I'm not sure why Olay is so expensive, it baffles my mind every time I shop. Their product is comparable to all other mid-priced products, but usually a minimum of $1 more and hardly on sale.
Barbara H.
Massena, NY
Olay clean and mild makeup remover cloths work very well to remove make-up. They come in a easy open package. I use these on a regular basis to remove makeup they are also good to remove oil and keeps your face feeling freshly clean. I would love to see this product come in a container plastic with closable lid to keep them more moisture in them.
Shannon S.
Gallatin, TN
Great product! Takes ALL of my makeup off. Including waterproof makeup that is usually a pain to scrub off. I love that it's available at so many retailers and I can grab it anytime I need to! The only reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I sometimes have to use quite a few wipes to remove medium or dramatic eye makeup.
Sarah S.
Mason, OH
I was going to try these wipes but I was wondering if they have a really strong chemical smell to them?
Jamie P.
cumberland, md
I have been using Avon make up removers but want something different. How well dose this product work?
Angelina V.
Pomona, CA
Any skin reaction to this? Sometimes I get a readness after cleaning for an hour or two.
Angelica C.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tosha C.
hamilton, ON
I have sensitive skin, would this product irritate my face?