BY OLAY #85 in Makeup Remover

Pre-moistened cleansing cloths with aloe vera Gentle everyday cleansing with aloe vera. Soft Cleansing pockets gently lift away dirt, make-up and even waterproof mascara to leave skin clean, soft and smooth. Soft Cleansing pockets with Aloe vera. Dermatologically tested. Non-Comedogenic. Suitable for the eye area 20 Pre-Moistened Cleansing Clothes 20x16cm.

• "I would recommend them for a simple make up remover. " in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend for and are good to use on a night you're just too tired to wash your face:)" in 1 review
  • "they removed all of my heavy makeup, including waterproof mascara yet my sensitive skin felt smooth and not irritated at all." in 1 review
  • "Gets the job done nicely." in 1 review
  • "These have a very light roughness to them but very little which does help remove the makeup and leaves my skin feeling wonderful!" in 1 review
amber n.
Lowell, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some of my Favorite Makeup Wipes!!! I have sensitive skin so the fact that they are mild is perfect because the harsh wipes can actually hurt when removing makeup. this make it so there is no pull or scrubbing which is really refreshing from makeup wipes. They're also convenient because you can carry them with you in the go or just keep them next to your bed for the times you forget to remove your makeup and don't want to get up again. They make like a million times easier
Kelsi O.
Woodbury, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite makeup removers to use. I love the convenience of the cloth. Makes it easy to take on the go if needed. Only have to use one cloth at a time compared to the multiple of another brand. Also smells fantastic and doesn't leave a sticky or oily resude. Would highly recommend.
Karina R.
Jackson Ohio
I liked this brand so when buying these I had high hopes for this product the product was good for cleaning up the oil that my face tends to gather and I would recommend this to all women their easy to carry in on your bag or car for on the go I do wish that they had like a scrubbing side tho that would for sure improve this product
Rachel D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are fantastic cloths that take your makeup off easily. There is no scrubbing involved. I️ continue to buy olay products because they work great and this is no exception!
Jessica B.
Mc Calla, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great wipes. Takes all your makeup off and doesn't just smear it all over your face. You don't have to scrub really hard to take you makeup off. Leaves skin clean and soft.
Nanthale C.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this product from my local drug store. I was a great price and on sale so I thought to try it. I am now addicted to them. Even if I'm too tired to wash my face. You don't have to fall asleep with makeup on be accident any more. Wit this product, I know majority of my makeup is off my face for the night. The textured cloth and smell of the cloth made my face feel clean. I would recommend this to anyone. Would be a great item while camping and wanting to wipe your face as well.
Farrah D.
Apple valley, CA
I love these make up wipes ! I usually use these when we go on long trips cause they are a quick and easy way too clean my face. Only thing is depending on how much you have on your face depends on how many you use. Which that's what I wish for them to be stronger. I don't like the fact when I wear my mascara thick "which I do!" It's takes forever for it to come off. So I recommend these for more natural make up wearers.
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great for on the go. I always have them in my purse, bag for work and the gym. They have a very pleasant fresh clean scent that lingers on the face after use. I don't wear much makeup besides a light foundation, blush and mascara but they seem to do the trick in times of need. I've even used them to clean sticky/dirty hands and small messes in the car. Definitely a necessity to my life.
Ranie w.
I had bought a different product that I thought would work but it wouldn't take my makeup off. I had to basically scrub for it to lightly come off. My point is that this was 100 times better. It took my makeup of without scrubbing. The price was pretty decent.
Vennela G.
Manalapan, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is perfect for removing and type of thick or thin makeup. I bought it in CVS for an amazing price. The price is very reasonable too it isn't pricey. It is very effective and not disappointing. I would certainly recommend this to others.
Sarah S.
Mason, OH
I was going to try these wipes but I was wondering if they have a really strong chemical smell to them?
Jamie P.
cumberland , MD
I have been using Avon make up removers but want something different. How well dose this product work?
Angelina V.
Pomona, CA
Any skin reaction to this? Sometimes I get a readness after cleaning for an hour or two.
Angelica C.
Doral, FL
Tosha C.
hamilton, ON
I have sensitive skin, would this product irritate my face?