BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOlay
Clean & Mild Make-up Remover Cloths With Aloe Vera

Olay Clean & Mild Make-up Remover Cloths With Aloe Vera

Pre-moistened cleansing cloths with aloe vera Gentle everyday cleansing with aloe vera. Soft Cleansing pockets gently lift away dirt, make-up and even waterproof mascara to leave skin clean, soft and smooth. Soft Cleansing pockets with Aloe vera. Dermatologically tested. Non-Comedogenic. Suitable for the eye area 20 Pre-Moistened Cleansing Clothes 20x16cm.

does it cause acne breakouts?
Do These work well?
Do these have sulfates? ?
Start your review of Olay Clean & Mild Make-up Remover Cloths With Aloe Vera!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Gets the job done nicely.in reviews
I would definitely recommend for and are good to use on a night you're just too tired to wash your face:)in reviews
I would recommend them for a simple make up remover. in reviews
These have a very light roughness to them but very little which does help remove the makeup and leaves my skin feeling wonderful!in reviews
Brianna C.
Henlawson, WV
They are a good make up remover. Takes all the oil and make up right off. Love them!!!!
Cassie S.
Spokane, WA
They are a great product for on the go or daily use. I would recommend them to people I know.
stassi D.
These are amazing. Being a mom of 3 boys with a husband who works long hours is tough. There are evenings when I simply do not have time for that long shower I yearn for. I love Olays wipes. They make my skin feel soft, supple, and oh so fresh. I sometimes use them while outside swimming just to make my face feel amazing. They easily wipe away makeup and other yucky things that skin can collect throughly the day. They are also perfectly travel sized so I carry one pack in my purse at all times! Definitely live them!
Ashley G.
Colonial Hgts, VA
My grandmother bought these for me a couple months ago, it works amazing the stuff I used before dried my face out so bad and this gets my foundation off so easily and doesn't make my face dry up
LauraJean S.
Rutherfordton, NC
Must say, not a fan. Makeup remover wipes are great til you get to the eye area. Then they drag and scrape and I'm left with raccoon eye that take 3 more wipes as well as never fully cleaning my mascara off.
Marie S.
Aiea, HI
I would definitely recommend for and are good to use on a night you're just too tired to wash your face:)"
Autumn C.
These are really nice, but I know that there are plenty of others that I enjoy much more than these for a cheaper price point.
Zee K.
Bell, CA
Its so easy to take off your make up with these wipes they are so smooth i always buy from them they make my makeup life easier lol
Kyshema P.
Orlando, FL
Gets everything off ! I love to also use the wash it makes your face feel good and also helps stop breakouts
martha M.
cordova, tn
Olay Clean & Mild Make-up Remover Cloths With Aloe Vera uploaded by martha M.
Son excelente para quitarme el maquillaje, solo pueden arder un poco si ejerzo mucha presión. Las toallas son grandes y te remueve todo!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brianna H.
Pembroke, NC
il y a 2 ans
Shateria O. il y a 2 ans
I have not used these ones particularly but you can’t go wrong with Olay.