BY OLAY

• Does the calm combined with the lavender help with relaxa...2 Answers
  • How does this make you feel? Irritations? Smell good? 4 Answers
Daisy M.
Orlando, FL
Smells amazing and really does make me feel calm. I use it when I take a late night shower or I'm in need of a stress reliever. It is so soft and silky as well. Would recommend to anyone! :)
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased from Walmart. I got this because it is currently on rollback. A good price for a wonderful wash. Very gentle on my skin. The scent is great! There are a variety of other scents to choose from. I would repurchase this product.
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This makes your skin feel so soft and smooth when you get out of the shower. The scent is not as vibrant as some of the others. I bought it at CVS. I very much love this product and would definitely buy it again.
Michelle C.
Palm Bay, FL
I love this stuff works great, and the nice fragrant scent is very relaxing. Does make your body feel smooth, and very soft, I would continue purchasing this product. But like anything else, there are too many products out there to try Lol!
Jennifer B.
Love the smell of this and the way my skin feels after my shower. Use this product all the time. Its one of the few I buy. Would recommend it to everyone. I think its the best one out there.
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I actually did not buy the Olay body wash, I received a free sample many months ago, so I cannot remember which type it was but it was rose flavored. I'm really not a fan of floral scents except for Lilac, love that scent, I prefer musky or citrus scents. I did like how my skin felt after using it though, not too dry but I still felt the need to apply lotion.
Candice J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love Olay products they just make you feel like you're giving your body good hydration. A little goes a long way with this. Consistency of the product is good. The smell of course good. I use body wash every single day in the shower. I will definitely continue to purchase Olay products.
Ashley S.
I use this body wash at night before bed. The lavendar helps calm me down after a busy day. I really relaxes me and helps me fall asleep faster. Its got a great scent and I think the price at our local Wal-mart is very decent not too expensive. I will be buying again and again
Ashley M.
Kissimmee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like Olay body wash, it's usually my go to product. It definitely is hydrating and has a great variety of scents. I enjoy that you don't feel like there is an residue afterwards and you feel freshly cleaned. The scent lasts for a good amount of the day.
Rei L.
Shakopee, MN
The scent is great and I love using this on days where I need to be relaxed from a long day's work. I probably use this 4 - 5 days a week and my Japanese Silk body wash to rest. It's a bit pricey so I will typically get it when it's on sale and have a coupon. Go on and splurge for it!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this make you feel? Irritations? Smell good?
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
Does the calm combined with the lavender help with relaxation at night before bed?