BY OLAY

• How does this make you feel? Irritations? Smell good? 4 Answers
Daisy D.
Orlando, FL
Smells amazing and really does make me feel calm. I use it when I take a late night shower or I'm in need of a stress reliever. It is so soft and silky as well. Would recommend to anyone! :)
Michelle C.
Palm Bay, FL
I love this stuff works great, and the nice fragrant scent is very relaxing. Does make your body feel smooth, and very soft, I would continue purchasing this product. But like anything else, there are too many products out there to try Lol!
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I actually did not buy the Olay body wash, I received a free sample many months ago, so I cannot remember which type it was but it was rose flavored. I'm really not a fan of floral scents except for Lilac, love that scent, I prefer musky or citrus scents. I did like how my skin felt after using it though, not too dry but I still felt the need to apply lotion.
Rei L.
Shakopee, MN
The scent is great and I love using this on days where I need to be relaxed from a long day's work. I probably use this 4 - 5 days a week and my Japanese Silk body wash to rest. It's a bit pricey so I will typically get it when it's on sale and have a coupon. Go on and splurge for it!
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I didn't like this olay body wash lotion very much at all. It sounded promising when i was reading what it was supposed to do but it made me feel sticky whenever i used it and i just wanted to take another shower to scrub off the sticky feeling it left
Jessica V.
Fresno, CA
Smells really good and very spft to the skin. K would definitely recommend. Idk whay else to talk about except influenster kept wanting me to write. Love the scent pf lavender and the packaging of the doce body wash lotion. Five out of five so go buy it.
Nicole W.
I suffer from chronic migraines that get really bad sector if I'm suffering with a head ache all-day I rush home so I can use my violet calming body wash and it Right away relaxes me love it will recommend this this body was to family and friends!!
Megan B.
Burlington, WI
Smells great and makes your skin feel extra soft. Scent is long lasting both in and out of the shower. I would definitely recommend this body wash, and would recommend the cucumber scent if you're sensitive to stronger smells, because this is strong
Wendy A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash feels nice but I love the scent way more. Violet is my favorite and it smells nice but don't feel much different. As long as I don't feel very dry after the shower I like it and this does the job
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I love that Olay body washes and soaps never leave my skin feeling tight, dry, or sticky. I always feel soft and moisturized when I use this. I also love the scent. It's soft and clean, a nice floral smell.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this make you feel? Irritations? Smell good?