BY OLAY

• How does this make you feel? Irritations? Smell good? 4 Answers
Katie H.
Philadelphia, PA
Wasn't a huge fan of the scent. It wasn't what I wanted. I have tried other scents by Olay that I have enjoyed more.
amy s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is so hydrating and moisturizing. I am not a huge fan of the scent but it is so silky and makes my skin so soft.
Sheena C.
It smells so Gud...I use it every day. My skin really feel soft after using it..n not too costly.its affordable .
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
Makes my skin so soft. Smells amazing and the best part is it is cheap! I would recommend this is a heart beat.
Ashlye W.
Dawson, PA
I love this lotion. It ks perfect for after shower use. Or just when you feel your hands are a little dry.
Allison F.
Columbus, OH
My go to body wash. The scent lasts so long and is such a refreshing scent. I will never use anything else!
Bobbie S.
I tried this and it keeps your skin moisturized. The smell is amazing. Its not to strong or none at all.
Morgan L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great product to use for aromatherapy and relaxation. It smells great and makes your skin feel smooth
Jen R.
Palm Bay, FL
This is my go-to body wash. I don't use any other brand. The price is fair and the quality is superb.
Renee O.
Dallas, TX
A callming relaxing body pampering experience. Been using Olay products for years. One of the best.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this make you feel? Irritations? Smell good?