BY OLAY

• How does this make you feel? Irritations? Smell good? 4 Answers
Christine B.
West Newton, PA
This is the best body wash ever make my skin feel soft and moist it works great in the winter and also the summer with the clorine water!!
Jessica L.
I love that this product smells as relaxing as it feels. I definitely plan on purchasing this again at Target to use on a daily bases.
Quiana P.
Longmont, CO
Love the smell and the price!! Has a nice creamy formula that doesn't dry my skin out. I have yet to try an okay product I don't like
Jennifer R.
This soap has a great scent and It leaves your skin super silky-smooth. The soap suds up great leaving you feeling fresh and clean.
Amy S.
Machesney Pk, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells great, keeps skin soft and scented for a long period of time. Purchased this at Walmart so price was great. Gentle on skin
Stephanie R.
Panorama City, CA
Love the smell keeps my body feeling fresh and soft price is good it's always sold out in my local target that's how good this is
Paloma C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the smell of this lotion, not only because of the smell but because it helps me feel relaxed because of the lavender :)
fabiola a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It been a while since I got it but I for don't remember anything bad about it it does smell good and leaves you feeling clean
Lisa A.
Winter Garden, FL
I love the clean feel I get when I sure this product. It has a great scent and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.
jen c.
This smells so good! Olay always makes my skin feel silky and smooth. Love this product! Definitely would buy again.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this make you feel? Irritations? Smell good?