BY OLAY

• How does this make you feel? Irritations? Smell good? 4 Answers
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I love that Olay body washes and soaps never leave my skin feeling tight, dry, or sticky. I always feel soft and moisturized when I use this. I also love the scent. It's soft and clean, a nice floral smell.
Jessica R.
Cocoa, FL
This body wash is awesome. It leaves my skin feeling nourished and refreshed. It has a very sexy, feminine smell to it. It's definitely a lot of product for the price. I would definitely recommend pairing it with a scrubby instead of with your hands as this makes for softer skin. I would definitely buy this again and recommend!
Azalea L.
Lancaster, CA
This body wash is definitely worth a try! You can instantly feel it soften and freshen your skin. It has a nice smell to it as well, a nice subtle smell, the lavender isn't overpowering. I have sensitive skin and this product is gentle on my skin. Will be purchasing again!
Katie T.
I really enjoy this product because it leaves my skin moisturized and ready for the day. It's a great product for the price and It smells pretty good. The only thing that could make this product better is if I could find travel sized bottles. I would recommend this to anyone who has dry skin when the seasons change.
Skylar A.
I love to use this body wash as bubble bath on the nights I want to just de-stress form life. The lavender scent really makes you relax and calm down after a hard day of work or school. I also appreciate that the lavender scent stays on your skin for a few hours afterwards to help with sleep.
rosenda l.
Smells great! After use your skin feels absolutely amazing. Doesn't make you skin feel dry or itchy like most perfumed body washes tend to do. The smells last awhile. And it smells great! I highly recommend it!
Kiara C.
Murfreesboro, TN
For those out there that don't like putting on lotion this is a wonderful product for you this scent is very delightful and not only does it make sure your skin is soothed you don't have to put on lotion after the shower I give it an A plus it will recommend it to anybody
Zoe G.
Charleston, SC
This body wash smells quite good. Kinda leaves a weird feeling on my skin after I use it but it goes away quickly and feels moisturized after that. Not my favorite but it works.
Tera H.
Spokane Valley
It smells really good, leaves my body soft and smooth. But ever since i have been pregnant i think i developed an allergic reaction to it. Not sure if it's hormones or not.
Linda A.
Livingston, TN
I love Olay body wash in the lavender scent, it makes my skins feel so soft and smooth and I can smell it all day on my skin. I also love to use it with the lotion.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this make you feel? Irritations? Smell good?