BY OLAY

Annette H.
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I actually did not buy the Olay body wash, I received a free sample many months ago, so I cannot remember which type it was but it was rose flavored. I'm really not a fan of floral scents except for Lilac, love that scent, I prefer musky or citrus scents. I did like how my skin felt after using it though, not too dry but I still felt the need to apply lotion.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Cocoa, FL
This body wash is awesome. It leaves my skin feeling nourished and refreshed. It has a very sexy, feminine smell to it. It's definitely a lot of product for the price. I would definitely recommend pairing it with a scrubby instead of with your hands as this makes for softer skin. I would definitely buy this again and recommend!
Katie T.
Katie T.
I really enjoy this product because it leaves my skin moisturized and ready for the day. It's a great product for the price and It smells pretty good. The only thing that could make this product better is if I could find travel sized bottles. I would recommend this to anyone who has dry skin when the seasons change.
Skylar A.
Skylar A.
I love to use this body wash as bubble bath on the nights I want to just de-stress form life. The lavender scent really makes you relax and calm down after a hard day of work or school. I also appreciate that the lavender scent stays on your skin for a few hours afterwards to help with sleep.
Rei L.
Rei L.
Shakopee, MN
The scent is great and I love using this on days where I need to be relaxed from a long day's work. I probably use this 4 - 5 days a week and my Japanese Silk body wash to rest. It's a bit pricey so I will typically get it when it's on sale and have a coupon. Go on and splurge for it!
Azalea L.
Azalea L.
Lancaster, CA
This body wash is definitely worth a try! You can instantly feel it soften and freshen your skin. It has a nice smell to it as well, a nice subtle smell, the lavender isn't overpowering. I have sensitive skin and this product is gentle on my skin. Will be purchasing again!
Kiara C.
Kiara C.
Murfreesboro, TN
For those out there that don't like putting on lotion this is a wonderful product for you this scent is very delightful and not only does it make sure your skin is soothed you don't have to put on lotion after the shower I give it an A plus it will recommend it to anybody
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Fresno, CA
Smells really good and very spft to the skin. K would definitely recommend. Idk whay else to talk about except influenster kept wanting me to write. Love the scent pf lavender and the packaging of the doce body wash lotion. Five out of five so go buy it.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA
I didn't like this olay body wash lotion very much at all. It sounded promising when i was reading what it was supposed to do but it made me feel sticky whenever i used it and i just wanted to take another shower to scrub off the sticky feeling it left
Megan B.
Megan B.
Burlington, WI
Smells great and makes your skin feel extra soft. Scent is long lasting both in and out of the shower. I would definitely recommend this body wash, and would recommend the cucumber scent if you're sensitive to stronger smells, because this is strong
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this make you feel? Irritations? Smell good?