Olay Botanical Fusion Body Hydrate Body Wash uploaded by Jennifer B.

BY OLAY

Olay Botanical Fusion Body Hydrate Body Wash
  • "This smells so good and left my skin feeling amazing. I love how well it lathers, and you dont have to use much. Its perfect for those suffering from dry skin!" in 7 reviews
Eva A.
Jessup, MD
I buy my play body wash from Costco. I do not use any other brand. It smells amazing leaves your skin feeling soft and refreshed. I use it twice daily and it’s a staple in my household. I recommend it to everyone
Elizabeth R.
Baltimore , MD
I have really dry and rough skin. I love this body wash because not only does it moisturize as well but it lasts practically all day where I have soft skin. I don't have to constantly reapply lotion unless it's really dry. And it has a great smell too.
Nyeall P.
North Las Vegas
I liked this product since your skin was soft and not dry at all compared to other products ive tried. It was gentle on my skin and i reccomend for anyone that struggles with dry skin. I would buy this again and its worth the price. Soft, hydrated skin is worth the price.
Cari P.
Smells great, I use it with a loofah. I think it works similar to the Dove body wash. This one just feels like there's more oil to it, so there's more moisture retained on your skin.
danielle h.
Lincoln, CA
Olay is one of the best skin care lines out there. This body wash is amazing and is very affordable. I highly recommend using this product for super soft skin. It smells amazing! I use it everyday and i will definitley be buying this again.
Tiffany J.
NOTTINGHAM, MD
I have used this product once and it just wasn't good for me. My skin was irritated . I would use it once in the morning . It's gentle but not a good product for someone who is sensitive to things.
neva h.
mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Oh God, lemme just start by saying ... I LOVE Olay! The body washes are out of this world! I love the fusions. However, most Olay products are a bit more expensive - especially when the competetive products are just as good anymore. I feel the body washes in particular could be a bit less expensive - GREAT stuff though and for the moment it isn't keeping me from purchasing it - this one, I will absolutely get again! Try it!
Jennifer B.
Olay Botanical Fusion Body Wash is by far one of my must have products! It leaves my skin refreshed, silky soft, and you can find it easily at almost every retailer. The price is a great value, and since you're getting such a high quality product that is not watered down it lasts a long time. It's like a bubble bath in the shower when using with a spongy. I would definitely buy again!
Michelle M.
Bel air, MD
I love how soft and smooth this body wash leaves my skin. It cleans effectively and has an enjoyable scent while still being sensitive enough to not irritate my skin. I will continue to purchase this product.
Samantha M.
Bakersfield, CA
My favorite, inexpensive body wash. If you need to stay at this price point, there isn't a better brand out there. Altough, I do find Dove to be comparable and Dove seems to be on coupon more often. This is our families daily body wash, it's worth the extra $1. The consistancy is thicker and you use much less product then the cheaper brands.