BY OLAY

Buy on Jet.com
Poota C.
Poota C.
Huntington, IN
Amazing it's so smooth it smells nice and it keeps you nice and clean so I'm fine with it. And sometimes it comes in packs of three so I'm all in and it's a good brand it doesn't irritate my skin ever.
Pheolia S.
Pheolia S.
My son has eczema and this is the only soap I've found that doesn't dry out his skin and doesn't create a flare up. It keeps him moisturized and his skin as healthy as can be.
Taylor O.
Taylor O.
De Queen, AR
We use these at home because my step daughter has very sensitive skin and these soap bars work great! Since we have started using them, she hasn't had any break outs and she loves them too! Plus they smell fantastic!
Imani G.
Imani G.
Essex, MD
I love this soap. My mom bought it for me because I can't use alot of other soaps and this one made my skin soft and smooth. I liked the smell and how my skin felt so I kept using it until it ran out and I haven't got more since then but I want more of this. This is one great product. Love this brand.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Wellness Guru Expert
This soap made my skin feel clean and smells OK. I just don't like bars of soap because of the water getting to them and making them soggy. But I this is the better soap than most.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Spring, Tx
Love my "old-fashioned" Olay bar soaps. But I don't share, that's gross. Get your own bar!! LOL ANYWAY they are so silky and moisturize so well :) Not drying like most body washes out there. It's like washing and lotioning at the same time. :)
Toni O.
Toni O.
Love Olay soaps. They are so moisturizing and leave my skin feeling great! A nice subtle scent to them.