Olay Body Wash, Purely Pristine, 23.6 oz uploaded by Margie F.

BY OLAY

Sofia G.
Las Vegas, NV
Skin feels like satin after using it. It smells incredible. has a lot of body wash for what you are paying for.
Catrina W.
Pflugerville , TX
Very clean and refreshing body wash. It's a good smell that isn't too strong and leaves skin feeling great
Ashley W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite body wash. It smells amazing and works great! It also makes my body feel soft.
Samantha S.
King city , CA
Great body wash. smells good and you feel clean after using and it doesn't leave your skin dry feeling
Asuzena B.
Van Nuys, CA
One of my favorites love the scent and leaves my skin feeling soft for a long time after I've used it
Patricia  R.
Dallas, TX
I love the way my skin feels whren I use this, I wont use anything ever since ive tried this product.
This product is great to use and I recommend it because it doesn't leave your skin oily afterwards.
karina m.
Ogden, UT
I tried it but I didn't like it don't like the way it leaves my body all rough and looking wired
Gabriela T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I want to try that liquid body soap. all products of this brand fascinate me and smell delicious
Rose N.
Excellent product! I can feel my body feeling clean, hydrated and soft after using this product.