Olay Body Wash, Purely Pristine, 23.6 oz uploaded by Margie F.

BY OLAY

Asuzena B.
Van Nuys, CA
One of my favorites love the scent and leaves my skin feeling soft for a long time after I've used it
Patricia  R.
Dallas, TX
I love the way my skin feels whren I use this, I wont use anything ever since ive tried this product.
This product is great to use and I recommend it because it doesn't leave your skin oily afterwards.
ashley b.
Roe, AR
Worked pretty good. Smelled okay. It didn't really stand out for me. I probably woulsnt buy again
Gabriela T.
I want to try that liquid body soap. all products of this brand fascinate me and smell delicious
Rose N.
Excellent product! I can feel my body feeling clean, hydrated and soft after using this product.
Rochelle M.
Rensselaerville, NY
This is my all time favorite! Leaves skin mousturized and clean with no residue like bar soap.
Sak M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
My go to wash!! Leaves skin well moisturized after shower. the fragrance is a perk too.
Mia T.
Brownsville, TX
Leaves skin feeling super moisturized. Fragrance is ok. Leaves skin feeling soft
Jody L.
Love OLAY body wash, smells sooo good and leaves your skin feeling super soft :)