Olay Body Wash, Purely Pristine, 23.6 oz uploaded by Margie F.

BY OLAY

Toshiannia W.
Buford, GA
I love how it makes me feel light and makes my skin brighter smells ok thats all I really don't have anything else to say
Vernae H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Purely Pristine smells heavenly, but only use it before bed. It's soothing and relaxing. This is Olay's best night wash.
Cassie G.
Lansing, MI
I love this body wash it leaves my skin feeling nice and refreshed. Any olay product that I use I am always satisfied.
Lavinia D.
Spring, TX
Okay body wash. okay smell. okay price. probably would not purchase again in the future with other products out there
Fiana I.
Santa Rosa, CA
Leaves my skin feeling fresh and long lasting smell Good care for my smel I would recommend this for anyone to use.
Priscilla G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Smells great and leaves skin feeling smooth love Olay body wash as well as their body lotions and face products! 👌🏻
Danean B.
Love the way it makes my skin feel, and the smell is so refreshing. Bought it at big lots, and I use it everyday.
Sofia G.
Las Vegas, NV
Skin feels like satin after using it. It smells incredible. has a lot of body wash for what you are paying for.
felipa a.
Merced , CA
Great product smells so good and the scent really stays on your skin also leaves your skin feeling moisturized
Catrina W.
Pflugerville , TX
Very clean and refreshing body wash. It's a good smell that isn't too strong and leaves skin feeling great