Olay Body Wash, Purely Pristine, 23.6 oz uploaded by Margie F.

BY OLAY

Leann LeGrant 1.
Leann LeGrant 1.
Sedalia, MO
We love Olay body washes at home. They are the creamiest of all the body washes I've tried and they all smell wonderful!
Lavinia D.
Lavinia D.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
Okay body wash. okay smell. okay price. probably would not purchase again in the future with other products out there
Priscilla G.
Priscilla G.
Smells great and leaves skin feeling smooth love Olay body wash as well as their body lotions and face products! 👌🏻
Fiana I.
Fiana I.
Santa Rosa, CA
Leaves my skin feeling fresh and long lasting smell Good care for my smel I would recommend this for anyone to use.
Danean B.
Danean B.
Love the way it makes my skin feel, and the smell is so refreshing. Bought it at big lots, and I use it everyday.
Sofia G.
Sofia G.
Las Vegas, NV
Skin feels like satin after using it. It smells incredible. has a lot of body wash for what you are paying for.
felipa a.
felipa a.
Merced , CA
Great product smells so good and the scent really stays on your skin also leaves your skin feeling moisturized
Catrina W.
Catrina W.
pflugerville , TX
Very clean and refreshing body wash. It's a good smell that isn't too strong and leaves skin feeling great
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of my favorite body wash. It smells amazing and works great! It also makes my body feel soft.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
King City, CA
Great body wash. smells good and you feel clean after using and it doesn't leave your skin dry feeling