Olay Body Wash, Purely Pristine, 23.6 oz uploaded by Margie F.

BY OLAY

Gabriela T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I want to try that liquid body soap. all products of this brand fascinate me and smell delicious
Vernae H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Purely Pristine smells heavenly, but only use it before bed. It's soothing and relaxing. This is Olay's best night wash.
Megan C.
Love this stuff!! expect I would most likely try a different scent next time.
Eliany G.
I love this, it is like use a body lotion. you will feel fresh and hydrate all the day. I love the scent, it is so gentle, and the size is perfect! pro: size, scent. cons: price, and the texture, it is a little bit thick, but i will buy it again!
Izzy G.
Riverside, CA
Good body wash. Actually leaves my skin moisturized instead of drying it out. I usually use another type of Olay Body Wash but I just wanted to try this one out.
Shruti K.
San Jose, CA
Me and my husband are very obsessed with this body wash. Funny part is when the body wash is about to finish I hide the bottle so that it never goes to his hands :P The long lasting smell that it leaves on the body is what I love about the product. Overall The Olay body wash is my favorite!!
Janie G.
Fairbanks, AK
Love the scent of these Olay products! They leave my skinny really smooth and silky. I love using it every time I shower
Olivia Q.
Swartz Creek, MI
I love the scent of this! It is one of my favorite scents for inexpensive body washes. It is a clean scent that stays on your skin even after you get out of the shower, but is also not too over powering.
Taiya W.
Glendale, WI
I love this when I'm not using Shea moisture 😍 Then I'm using olay products. They leave your skin feeling soft and the scent stays on you through out the day. You can get it any where Walmart , Walgreens etc. I would most definitely recommend this product
Sebrina D.
Chillicothe, IL
This to me just feels like an average body wash. The smell is pretty nice and refreshing but other than that it just kind of feels like a normal body wash gets the job done