Olay Body Wash, Purely Pristine, 23.6 oz uploaded by Margie F.

BY OLAY

Alisa T.
Alisa T.
Hampton, VA
This one didn't leave me feeling like left on soap feeling. I did have to stop using it due to the scent. It was a little harsh on my skin.
Justine A.
Justine A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this body wash. It is really moisturizing and it smells divine. I love all of the Olay body washes. They are great and inexpensive.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Murphy, TX
This body wash feels moisturizing, clean and simple. It is a good value for what you get. It doesn't sud up as much as I would like.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Wichita, KS
Love the scent of these. I don't use this everyday but it's nice and creamy, good for shaving. Very gentle with lots of moisture.
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
This is pretty good, not the best thing that it used from the company, but if you are looking for a cheap good wash this is good.
Joyce l.
Joyce l.
Olay body wash is my favorites yes I've purchased other brands before but my skin doesn't feel soft like it does when I use olay
Tamira V.
Tamira V.
Sonora, CA
Love is the answer the smell the softness and the freshness you feel all day long doesn't make You feel trapped in your skin
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
oxnard, CA
i just love his leaves my skin nice and soft. I love the smell of it and i use it everyday because of how it leaves my skin
Toshiannia W.
Toshiannia W.
Buford, GA
I love how it makes me feel light and makes my skin brighter smells ok thats all I really don't have anything else to say
Leann LeGrant 1.
Leann LeGrant 1.
Sedalia, MO
We love Olay body washes at home. They are the creamiest of all the body washes I've tried and they all smell wonderful!