Olay Body Wash, Purely Pristine, 23.6 oz uploaded by Margie F.

BY OLAY

Cindy M.
Oldtown, MD
Its a decent body wash. I'm not big on bar soap because it usually dehydrates my skin which is why I use liquids. I have other brands I like more but for the price you cant beat it.
Margie F.
Pikeville, KY
Replenishing is very important to me and this brand certainly nailed that! My family has always relied on Olay for anti- aging and moisturizing! They definitely don't let us down.
Sebrina D.
Chillicothe, IL
This to me just feels like an average body wash. The smell is pretty nice and refreshing but other than that it just kind of feels like a normal body wash gets the job done
Jyoti  .
Wellness Guru Expert
I just love using olay products .they are skin friendly never experience any skin rash,or any other side effects by using it.been a loyal customer of olay for many years.
Hannah K.
Pittsburgh, PA
This body wash is awesome! It doesn't leave a strange film or residue on your skin. I love how soft and smooth my skin feels. I smell like a fresh shower after each use.
Gayane B.
North Hollywood, CA
Love using Olay as it not only feels and smells fresh in the shower but hours after you have come out of shower. Product is long lasting and well worth the price.
Izzy G.
Riverside, CA
Good body wash. Actually leaves my skin moisturized instead of drying it out. I usually use another type of Olay Body Wash but I just wanted to try this one out.
Rebekkah S.
Linn, KS
Wasn't really impressed with this, I ended up going out and buying new body wash and not finishing off so it sits in my guest bathroom for when people visit
Tina S.
Hustonville, KY
I love Olay body wash! It smells so good, nice lather, doesn't dry my skin out. This is the only body wash I use. I have sensitive skin doesn't break me out!
Ana C.
I love the smell of this body wash and that's the reason why olay is my favorite body wash brand, their products always have a really nice scent