Olay Body Wash, Purely Pristine, 23.6 oz uploaded by Margie F.

BY OLAY

Martha S.
This is by far my favorite scent!! Leaves my skin feeling incredible! Doesn't dry my skin out! Only problem is i cant seem to find it at any stores ever! I got this in a gift set years ago & shortly after haven't located it. I did get lucky finding the lotion at a local Big Lots a few times. But I'd die if i could find the body wash in stock locally.
Shruti K.
San Jose, CA
Me and my husband are very obsessed with this body wash. Funny part is when the body wash is about to finish I hide the bottle so that it never goes to his hands :P The long lasting smell that it leaves on the body is what I love about the product. Overall The Olay body wash is my favorite!!
Allie G.
Fairfield, NJ
I did not love this product. I bought it because it was on sale at my local supermarket. When I first used the product it felt good on my skin but I did not love the smell. It smelled more for a mature audience so I put scented soap over it. I didn't feel a difference later either.
Kelsey A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Nice body wash that smells great. It is very moisturizing but I often find myself going back in with bar soap to really clean my skin and not just cover it in a fragrance. I probably wouldn't buy this again because I find that there are better body washes that are more inexpensive.
Amanda O.
Topeka, KS
Tried this body wash as it was on sale boy was I surprised. It left my skin feeling smooth and soft, not greasy. I felt refreshed all day. Since it was on sale it was a great value added coupon for an awesome value. Yes I would recommend this wash to anyone.
Taiya W.
Glendale, WI
I love this when I'm not using Shea moisture 😍 Then I'm using olay products. They leave your skin feeling soft and the scent stays on you through out the day. You can get it any where Walmart , Walgreens etc. I would most definitely recommend this product
Eliany G.
I love this, it is like use a body lotion. you will feel fresh and hydrate all the day. I love the scent, it is so gentle, and the size is perfect! pro: size, scent. cons: price, and the texture, it is a little bit thick, but i will buy it again!
Olivia Q.
Swartz Creek, MI
I love the scent of this! It is one of my favorite scents for inexpensive body washes. It is a clean scent that stays on your skin even after you get out of the shower, but is also not too over powering.
Kathleen A.
Clearwater, FL
I bought this on special at a local grocery store. It left my skin feeling clean. The fragrance it subtle and plain. But defintely not worth the price. You can get the store brand for cheaper.
Veronica G.
Sugar Hill , GA
I like this bar soap but I prefer products that have more natural ingredients and that will benefit my skin. It smells great, however, I feel that it can strip my skin from its natural oils.